Just wanna meet the Guest

wrtworthy

It all depends on the guest and how many people there are in the queues. If you see a guest with no one at their desk, then it is feasible to approach them for a chat. Some of them are very accomodating, while some or not so nice :P

I have had a chat and a photo with a guest without queuing or paying for an auto. Like I said it just depends.

Yep I think going up with a friend is the best chance you have because some of the guests might be busy all day long and unless you are going up with someone who is buying an autograph they wont let you in the queue, I know at LFCC I just wanted to get a photo with Claudia Christian and even though she had no queue I still had to buy an autograph so with some guests it doesnt matter if they have no queue or not, if you want to meet them you have to pay.

At C4 I queued up just for chats and photos with loads of guests n they were all really friendly n not bothered we weren't payin for the privilige at all.

ALL EXCEPT EVIL HONOR BLACKMAN

She was a right moody cow, said we couldn't have a photo without payin for an auto, even though she was sat there doin nothing. So we didnt bother.

Told her I dont know what my grandad sees in her :unsure:

Told her I dont know what my grandad sees in her :wub:

LOL :lol:

I always go up and ask if a guest has no queue and if they look in a good mood. At one show (not a showmasters one and not that busy) I went round a got a photo with nearly every guest. The only guest I've experienced refusing a photo for absolutely no reason was Geoff HUrst to my sister and he did it very rudely