party rule breaker

Guest linka

Anyone taking a picture or asking for autos I think they should have there trousers or skirt etc pulled down and every other person takes it in turns to slap there ar$£ with a wet fish!

That'll teach em!

;)  ;)  ;)

No some people might be weird and into that sort of thing :firedevil:

Is there something you'd like to share???? ;):lol::lol:

;):lol:

ermmm B)

Nope :P

I can easily say I am not into that :o

We could use Steak if you prefer?

:lol:

:lol:

Thanks but I think I will pass ;)

Ok plenty of other takers!, I just hope you arnt the one asking for a picture or an autograph!

:P;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunatly there will always be people who think this kind of thing doesn't apply to them, I hope there are not too many of them at the party and that you all have an excellent time.

Any embarassing drunken photo's have to be posted to the forums after the party!!

i think we want everyone to have a great time and that includes the guests, i would much rather be able to have a little chat with a guest if they wanted to talk to me, than a photo anyway, i will get the photos i want in the day...................

i think the objective is we want the guests to stay at the party and not do anything to alienate them?

• Showmasters Admin
I thought you just weren't allowed to take pictures with the guests. Are you not allowed to take pictures of them either? ;)  :borg:

Firstly you do realise this is ONLY at the party and not at the event?

Secondly, yes I read it that you should not take photos of the stars at ALL. How would you like it you when out for a drink and you got your picture taken ever 2 minutes. You wouldn't really be able to let your hair down would you? They're there to have fun and to chat to people not to be objects to be photographed.

Edited by Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin
lol Yes I do know it's only at the party.

In the letter it says: "we would ask that you do not have photos with the guests" I assumed that just meant you couldn't get your picture taken with them. That's why I asked. Better to be safe than sorry right?  :borg:

I guess under SMs rules it's OK.

But personally I don't think anyone should. We should respect the fact that these stars are there to have fun not to be photographed. As I said would you like it?

EDIT: Just wanted to add I'm not having a go at you personally, I just don't think we should do anything to alienate the stars ;)

Edited by Too Tall

I thought you just weren't allowed to take pictures with the guests. Are you not allowed to take pictures of them either? ;)  ;)

Firstly you do realise this is ONLY at the party and not at the event?

Secondly, yes I read it that you should not take photos of the stars at ALL. How would you like it you when out for a drink and you got your picture taken ever 2 minutes. You wouldn't really be able to let your hair down would you? They're there to have fun and to chat to people not to be objects to be photographed.

Yes I agree... :borg: