Party tickets - are they being sent yet?

lennyloughlin

• Showmasters Admin

This has been discussed in the Party thread pinned at the top of the page. No one has got them yet. Previously the talk tickets have not been sent out until at least 2 weeks before the event (in some case only a few days before).

The only advice anyone can really give is that if you're worried then give the sales line a call and ask.

Edited by Too Tall

Party tickets are currently being printed and will be sent out the end of this week, or the beginning of next week.

Mark :wub:

this is good - i have to get my mum to re-address it and send it to my uni address!! :D:P

try ringing sm and see if they can send it directly to you at uni!

Party tickets are currently being printed and will be sent out the end of this week, or the beginning of next week.

Mark :D

this is good - i have to get my mum to re-address it and send it to my uni address!! :D:P

try ringing sm and see if they can send it directly to you at uni!

nah, it's only an extra day - plus, i'm happier if my mum sends it... i'm not the most trusting of some ppl that i've discovered are stayin on campus with me, so i can figure out when exactly she sends them... :wub::D

though if they're later than the middle of next week bein sent, i'll have to ask SM to send the tix to a friends house... :D

As long as I get them b4 the event, and they are VIP, I won't have to kill anyone. :D

LOL!! :D:P

If anybody else said that I was think they were joking, but Bex means it!!!!

:wub:;)

oddly enough i have to agree with both of you on this - i'd kill someone too, and yeah, bexy means it!!!! :D :D :P:D :D

We know her too well mate!

So are you coming to the party then?

As long as I get them b4 the event, and they are VIP, I won't have to kill anyone. :D

LOL!! :D:P

If anybody else said that I was think they were joking, but Bex means it!!!!

:wub:;)

oddly enough i have to agree with both of you on this - i'd kill someone too, and yeah, bexy means it!!!! :D :D :P:D :D

We know her too well mate!

So are you coming to the party then?

i'm still waitin to check my card statement - tried online once but wouldn't work - but as far as i know, i am, yeah :P;)

vip, too, so its gonna be cool :D

does anyone know if there are any left cos i havent had the time or day to get a ticket!!!!! and i HAVE to go cos everybody else is and i will be in the scary hotel room all by myself!!! for 6 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! plus i've got some things for the party ready, so i HAVE TO GO!!!!!