Has anyone booked their rooms yet?

amy_s

I think everyone should stay at the premier lodge it cost £29 for 4 of us last time,

but i think there was an offer on, there is a website i just dont the adress.

C'mon.

how far is it from the exhibition centre?

premier lodge? where abouts is that? I had awful trouble finding a hotel near wembley on the net. The quality and hilton were already both fully booked! I am booked into the Fox and Goose hotel which is about 2 - 3 miles away from wembley e centre. Its really cheap though, but will add up in taxi fayres.

I booked about 3-4 months ago. :rolleyes:

The Quality booked? My friends got a room there last week end. A quite expensive one, but it's a room.

Speaking of locations: Where is that McDonald's located that everyone got breakfast from last time? :rolleyes: A short description how to get there from the hall would be most appreciated. I am travelling with a caffeine addict.... :angry:

just to help everyone,

ive just been on the website and the premier lodge is now Premier Travel Inn London Wembely

theres plenty of rooms left on the dates,

unfortunatly they've put the prices up to £58 for a night the first time i went i paid £29,

Premier travel inn london wembely

thats the best and nearest i can find

hope it helps someone

Edited by JackAubrey

just to help everyone,

ive just been on the website and the premier lodge is now Premier Travel Inn London Wembely

theres plenty of rooms left on the dates,

unfortunatly they've put the prices up to £58 for a night the first time i went i paid £29,

Premier travel inn london wembely

thats the best and nearest i can find

hope it helps someone

:P as if you did I payed £58 last time too!

Serisouly though, it's weeelly cheap and it's practically right next door the wembley... and McDonalds!!!! :blink:

• 2 weeks later...

so where's the best closest and cheapest place to stay?

last time Lady Elanor very kindly let me crash in her room :D

can't mem the name of the place, the one right next to the exhibition place but not the Hilton, the one of the way to McDonnalds :D

cheers!!!!

surfy sah xx

so where's the best closest and cheapest place to stay?

last time Lady Elanor very kindly let me crash in her room :D

can't mem the name of the place, the one right next to the exhibition place but not the Hilton, the one of the way to McDonnalds :o

cheers!!!!

surfy sah xx

We stayed in the Quality last time.

I haven't booked anything. I did have a reservation at the Hilton but cancelled it as I think I'll only be down for the day.