O.M.G

JackAubrey

If showmasters managed to get Miranda Otto for C6, i hope they will manage to get someone just as amazing,

I'm thinking Sean Bean, Ms Weaver, Micheal Biehn, or even one of the main MAIN cast members from LOTR,

(also Alan Rickman wud be cool)

I've met Alan twice. He seems like a quiet guy, but I reckon he would do it. He loved people coming up to him at the events I met him at. No one forced him to mingle, he chose to.

Although, my picture with him..............he does look scared. But then.....oh god, thinking about it more now......

:o

Edited by Gandalfia

so is alan nice coz i know this girl who did a play with him and she said he was rather... grouchy? lol but thts what she told me, but i would love to see him his brother provides our drama t-shirts he got a autograph for my teacher lol B)

Well, I met him as a slightly star struck fan, so he was probably nice because it was a bit of PR job thing that he had to do. Plus, I've loved him forever (which I told him *cringe*), so I probably wouldn't notice if he was grouchy!

But I mean, he wasn't exactly Elijah 'I Love The World' Wood!

He does have a reputation for being a bit moody, but he does care about his fans. Well it seemed like that to me when I met him at the POA premiere and he came back to sign my book after Kirsty said I was a big fan and asked him nicely if he would sign mine too!