Ok NEW to c4 How much do they charge????

Hi I have read about these events before, but never been to one.

Seen an article in the lastest empire mag, and looks like an excellent year to be my first.

A few Questions, if someone has time could be a gem and answer for me :D

1) How much do Stars charge for a Autograpgh?

2) How Many Photos could i have signed?

3) Can i chat to them?

4) Can i have my picture taken with them?

5) Do i need to provide my own photo?

6) Where can i get a good quality photo if so

7) What day would be the best to go on?

8) Or shall i stay the whole w/end

9) I dont live near milton keynes how long is it from South wales?

10) How much Queues would there be?

11) Cant Wait, gonna hve to get a hotel tho :D

Please could someone take time and answer these for me, and if you think i missed anything please add that too

Thanks People

1 10 to 15 pounds

2 as many as you like

3 yes

4 depends on the guests and the available time

5 no you pay for the auto you get the photo for 'free' provided by showmasters

6 look at 5

7 dunno probably friday or saturday

8 stay for the weekend

9 check the internet

10 loads for the most popular guests

but you can check their website. the info is all there

Hi I have read about these events before, but never been to one.

Seen an article in the lastest empire mag, and looks like an excellent year to be my first.

A few Questions, if someone has time could be a gem and answer for me :D

1) How much do Stars charge for a Autograpgh?

2) How Many Photos could i have signed?

3) Can i chat to them?

4) Can i have my picture taken with them?

7) What day would be the best to go on?

8) Or shall i stay the whole w/end

9) I dont live near milton keynes how long is it from South wales?

10) How much Queues would there be?

11) Cant Wait, gonna hve to get a hotel tho :D

Please could someone take time and answer these for me, and if you think i missed anything please add that too

Thanks People

Hi, Its a great event...Ok

Answers..

1)usually £15 although it might vary for how popular the guest is.

2)As many as u want for the moment, there arent rules on that at the moment but u have to pay for each one.

3)Yes of course u can, but they need to get through as many people as possible so u cant spend ages chattin with them.

4) yes, unless they are short on time and tell u otherwise

5)No, they provided very nice photos last time or u can bring somethin

6)Read above

7) It depends which day the people u want to see most are gona be there on. All dasys are likely to be very busy.

8)I am staying the whole time, its up 2 u. I only went for a day last time and managed to see everyone

9)No idea

10) There is a ticket system called virtual queueing so u dont have to wait in line for as long

Hope that helped

well the pics are on the desk and you pick which one that you want signed

and in answer to who takes the pic, my friend did mine for me...i'm sure the assistant would take the pic if they were available

It'll be my first time as well, and I haven't figured out everything a 100% myself yet. But just a tip, you're not restricted to having a photo signed. I might take a DVD or something.

Well, Milton keynes is about an hours drive from London (I think - not too good at geography), but i think its north west of london, so shouldnt be as far for you. I dunno really, but I think thats where it is!

Thats a about right, but depends on where abouts in London you are. Junction 21 of the M25, head north up the M1 and the easiest juntion to get of is 13.

i wish it was not £15 for every signature, i meen it just does not seem right to pay £15 for a signed photo and then another £15 to have a small trading card or something signed. Is there no way of reducing the charge for additional personal items after buying 1 8x10 from the guest?

yeah the assistants will take the photos but i was diappointed last time cos the pic didnt come out that the assistant took of us and billy :blink: i would also recommend goin in smaller groups for photos so that u can actually stand next to the stars rather than like my friend who got stuck on the end!

i would also recommend goin in smaller groups for photos so that u can actually stand next to the stars rather than like my friend who got stuck on the end!

definately good idea!! we gotta remember to do that this time!!!!

tho i guess she was lucky not to get her arm nearly broke by super-squeezer billy hehe :lol:

bless :D

i would also recommend goin in smaller groups for photos so that u can actually stand next to the stars rather than like my friend who got stuck on the end!

hehehe i went with 2 friends and altho thats a small group i still insisted on goin up 2 them on my own so it would bjust me and billy in a photo lol..they kno i love him so they didnt mind

i wish it was not £15 for every signature, i meen it just does not seem right to pay £15 for a signed photo and then another £15 to have a small trading card or something signed.  Is there no way of reducing the charge for additional personal items after buying 1 8x10 from the guest?

People have said before that it seems expensive for the autographs but you are not being charged anything for attending and other shows charge anything from £8-£60 to go into events like this so paying £15 per item is about right, I usually only have a photo signed and a picture taken with the person, last time took about £160 and spent it all but this time looks like I better bring about £250

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

There are so many great guests this time, that I'll have to spend a fortune. This means I'll probably have to sell my car, and possibly even my kid sister into slave labour. So you can see the event will be tinched with some sadness for me, 'cause I love them both! On the brighter side, I'll see my Hobbits, yay!!

P.S.: Only joking, haven't even got a car!!