Quick Question

ciaraemarie

I was wondering if 8:30am is early enough to get to Milton keynes? I heard its a good idea to get to Collectormania early but is the above time ok? Also what does everyone do, like wait around outside the mk:center?? And do they open the doors at 9am sharp and everyone rushes in?

Please I need to plan my day but this is my frist time at Collectormania so im having trouble visulising.

Thanks

KIWI :P

• Moderators

It all depends on who ur planning to see, and what day ur going on. The weekend days will be busier, and Sunday will have the talks so less signing time. Friday every1's at school or work so that's a better day to come along ... weekend days I'd suggest get there as early as u can, especially if ur planning on seeing popular guests (not sayin that some are unpopular, but u know, the major guests). If ur inexperienced then perhaps u wanna get there earlier so u can have the time to get around and get all the tickets u want ... run around, get ur tickets from each queue, THEN look around is the best idea. Erm if u wanna ask anything I'm on MSN or whatever :P But simply put, the earlier the better really :wub:

Lol, thanks, I am planning on literally running and grabbing lots of tickets first thing, maybe PE lessons will come i useful, running can be useful I see. :blink:

Better wear trainers.

And I really would love to bunk school and go on Friday but hey, I'll get slaughterd by my parents if they find out ever........, maybe next year.

lol

KIWI

Lol, thanks, I am planning on literally running and grabbing lots of tickets first thing, maybe PE lessons will come i useful, running can be useful I see. :D

Better wear trainers.

And I really would love to bunk school and go on Friday but hey, I'll get slaughterd by my parents if they find out ever........, maybe next year.

lol

KIWI

Live dangerously and bunk off school !

You may never see those guests again, but your teachers will always be there.

Lol, thanks, I am planning on literally running and grabbing lots of tickets first thing, maybe PE lessons will come i useful, running can be useful I see. :yoda:

Better wear trainers.

lol

KIWI

Live dangerously and bunk off school !

You may never see those guests again, but your teachers will always be there.

True Enough to convince me to do it in May.

Should be well worth it.

lol

KIWI :vader: