Episode III trailer...

RainbowDisney

• 1 month later...

Revenge of the Sith trailer debuts in November it does. Confirmed by the official site this is.

"The range of Star Wars content just launched on Orange is possibly the best content collection that has ever been seen on a mobile phone," Wright says. "But it's only a taster for what will be available in 2005 to celebrate the release of Revenge of the Sith. Orange World will feature the trailer for the new film as soon as it's released in cinemas next month and we will offer our customers regular behind-the-scenes features ahead of the film's release, with an extensive collection of video clips and features, wallpapers and screensavers, ringtones and music, interviews with the cast and crew, sneak previews of images from the film and a range of interactive content. There's a whole range of great additional Star Wars content that we can't reveal just yet, so watch out for further announcements."

Read about it here you can.

Edited by Master Yoda

• 4 weeks later...
as sad as i am, i keep watching the trailer :huh:

Hey saw the trailer yesturday in London and it was brillant :D;):lol: !! It had everything and more! I read so much about it and to see the clips has just made me more excited.

I loved the way they used clips from the old films and brought it together so it made sense! When you see Darth Vader for the first time, it bought back sooo many memories.

10 out of 10

as sad as i am, i keep watching the trailer :D

Hey saw the trailer yesturday in London and it was brillant :o:P:huh: !! It had everything and more! I read so much about it and to see the clips has just made me more excited.

I loved the way they used clips from the old films and brought it together so it made sense! When you see Darth Vader for the first time, it bought back sooo many memories.

10 out of 10

and thats just the trailer!!!! just imagine what the whole film will be like :D