Amanda Tapping Talk!

surfy_sah

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arg no I just checked the C6 page for party announcements! only seems to be the HP people, Buffy and Billy Boyd attending party :lol::lol:

I suppose maybe the older actors think alot of younger fans partying might not be their scene ( :lol: ) but still gutted! :lol:

BUT there is STILL HOPE!!!

SM have not confirmed that they def aren't going!! :D

lets cross our fingers!!! :lol:

Luv sah xx

ps-yeah we should def meet up like around 11 or something to go to the talk, poss take a detour to Iceland on the way to get some sugar!!!! :P

arg no I just checked the C6 page for party announcements! only seems to be the HP people, Buffy and Billy Boyd attending party :uhoh::help:

I suppose maybe the older actors think alot of younger fans partying might not be their scene ( :lol: ) but still gutted! :D

BUT there is STILL HOPE!!!

SM have not confirmed that they def aren't going!! ;)

lets cross our fingers!!! :rolleyes:

Luv sah xx

ps-yeah we should def meet up like around 11 or something to go to the talk, poss take a detour to Iceland on the way to get some sugar!!!! :angel:

I know im really really hoping amanda is gonna be coming if she isnt we will have to ask her why when we see her and plead with her to come, lots!

if anyone is interested i do actually have some fruit loops cereal in the cupboard that i could bring, we could reinact window of opportunity! B)

right now I am talking to Tiggerific and Jeni on msn about fruitloops and it's got me in stitches!!!!!! ;):(;)

Ann just texted you, this fruitloop thing is cooooool!!!!

The Order of the Fruitloops!!! he he heeeeee!!!!! (I am not permitted to use all the smileys that would express how much I am laughing right now!!!!! ;) )

gunna have to go on a mission to HMV in Cardiff (uni) to find the season 4 boxset :wub: , my mind is made up!!!! (damn them for not having it in Swansea grrr!!!! )

Luv sah xx *giggles*

aye but in HMV they £29.99 and I would get 10% off Student Discount ;)

ooow! BUT they are the same price on Play.com and I do have a 10% voucher thingy thanks to the good (yet absent) Col. Jack O'Neill!! ;)

THANKS TIGGERIFIC!!!! :(

dunno if my debut card will handle me pre-ordering the SW trilogy AND getting the s4 boxset though!!! ;)

surfy sah xx

We should try and convince amanda to come and party the night away with us!!!

How cool would it be to say that little ole me (insert name here) bought ...(said celebrity who has lots of money when i do not) a drink!!! like i katy bought Nicholas brendon a glass of coke!!! etc!

What is with you and sugar sah thats about the third post you've written that in!!! i wanna find somewhere near me that sells fruit loops!!!!

I really can't wait to find out what common rotation sound like!!! coz ghost of the robot are rocky and are cool (james Marsters ex group)

Edited by proby's_girl

What is with you and sugar sah thats about the third post you've written that in!!! i wanna find somewhere near me that sells fruit loops!!!!

Ive yet to find anywhere in the uk that sells them :D thats why i got my mum to bring soe back from canada!!

ill bring them to our meet!!