Amanda Tapping Talk!

surfy_sah

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*picks Andy up* ok, maybe ya need to ... calm down a bit! :lol: the free giveaway will just be a picture or something, it usually is ... and as for the jacket, well u never know do u? good luck B)

Just a picture...just a picture..that in itself is awesome enough! Let alone it being of Amanda (i assume) and free!! And...jacket...I...NEED...to...win! *collapses again*

And thanks for your luck man, I'll defo need it..heck I don't even know what i have to do in order to win it! :blink::yoda:

*lies in heep on floor*

my fave way to get totally hyped is to combine Diet Coke (or the Caffine free stuff, it rocks! :D ) with fruit pastles or esprecially skittles! being happy and around cool people, such as your selves :wub: , and in a great place with a fantastic atmosphrere, such as c6 B) , will prob be enough though!!!! :D

surfy sah xx :D

ps-DarkElfUK, I would like to win the jacket as well although I'd be chuffed with a non-signed one that I could wear!!!! :D the pic give-away sounds cool, wonder if it will just be AT or a nice cast pic ;)

Heheh, whooo hyped! I just get overly hyped on the atmosphere alone! :wub:

Heheh I already have a jacket, same as the OD offworld BDU ones they wear, but I need a signed one!! :D If you win, we should swap! :D:D

Heheh yeah and I'll be happy with either AT or team photo...anythign at all really! :D

hehehe imagine if one of us won it?! that'd be sooo cool!! We'd have to take many photos of us worshipping it!!

lol what we would need to do is get a photo with amanda wearing it, then handing it over, then me, sorry, whoever wins it - slip of the tongue!, wearing it standing with her B)

Heheh better make that extra early! We still got there early, yet when we lined up, we were still outside the main cinema doors! :lol:;) The queuing system was shambles too, the employees were moving us back and fourth and everyone was getting annoyed! ;)

Heheh naaah not that early...but early enough. I don't imagine you'd really need to queue that early unless you'd want to sit right at the front anyway. Whereever you're sitting, it should generally be close enough to see and hear what's going on! :lol:

Heheh naaah not that early...but early enough. I don't imagine you'd really need to queue that early unless you'd want to sit right at the front anyway. Whereever you're sitting, it should generally be close enough to see and hear what's going on! :angry:

hey perhaps we should just go straight from the party to the line for the talk....... :wub: