Is anyone dressing up for the party?

vamps!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You dont remember me But i remember you It was not so long ago You broke my heart in two

Tears on my pillow Pain in my heart Caused by you......

Kylie Minogue! on a public forum... Buff! Spank that woman!

Ill only spank her if Lornas not looking, she scares me abit!

:headscratch::lol:

You're not fantasising about me in lycra again are you hun?

LOL nah but can imagine you running round the party in gimp suir gollum stly, I so dare you, would be funny as f*** that would be.

Hey you could be my pet....................... and on that I say no more.

Jola: If you come dressed as a teacher, can I get caned by you? Teachers outfits are hot. 

But of course  That's what the cane is for!! 

I hope it's a sexy teacher of course with the full get up and not much on under the cape. :headscratch:

Jeans no matter how tidy they are is still boring LOL

Got to agree there - how often do you all get a chance to dress up for the night. I think it would be cool if we all made an effort :headscratch:

It all depends on what the jeans are like, if there tatty and cheap then no way, but if you wear a nice flared pair with a shirt and a jacket, it can look really smart, but not over the top like wearing a suit etc...

Wait and see

:lol:

Yes thats all very well but where is the imagination huh???

You'll just be the same as anyone else in the crowd LOL

LOL nah but can imagine you running round the party in gimp suir gollum stly, I so dare you, would be funny as f*** that would be.

's not like you to say no more hun!

Right, so that's one vote for a flesh coloured lycra suit, one for a dress, one for a bag, any more?

Buff what will you be wearing??????  Please don't say a suit, thats just so dull and boring. LOL

AND STOP WITH THE BLOODY GREASE s***!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

A bow tie! Thats all!

Nah only joking,got a tidy pair of designer jeans, maybe a shirt or t shirt and a jacket i just brought from next, dont worry ill look cool!

:lol::lol:

Buff,

do you have no imagination at all LOL

Ok, well what do you want me to wear???

I dunno, use your imagination LOL

I once turned up to a works Xmas do, wearing a JD jacket and shirt, a cummerbund, a bow tie and GRASS SKIRT :headscratch::lol:

See now thats different LOL

Right, so that's one vote for a flesh coloured lycra suit, one for a dress, one for a bag, any more?

LOL well I can't say more as it'll give away when I'm wearing LOL

Oh and no its definately not a costume thingy. Well actually I suppose in a way it is, grrrrrrrrrr I dunno what you'd call it without giving it away too much LOL Actually i might already have done

Oh and no its definately not a costume thingy. Well actually I suppose in a way it is, grrrrrrrrrr I dunno what you'd call it without giving it away too much LOL Actually i might already have done

Its either a bike leather type thingy or its a catwoman all in one!

You dont remember me But i remember you It was not so long ago You broke my heart in two

Lorna likes a good spank!

Lorna likes a good spank!

Ill remember that next time I see her, but not sure if she prefers a man or a woman to do it, she did leave me and Salem wondering?

So who else you bringing to the C6 party then?

Got to agree there - how often do you all get a chance to dress up for the night. I think it would be cool if we all made an effort :headscratch:

It all depends on what the jeans are like, if there tatty and cheap then no way, but if you wear a nice flared pair with a shirt and a jacket, it can look really smart, but not over the top like wearing a suit etc...

Wait and see

:lol:

Yes thats all very well but where is the imagination huh???

You'll just be the same as anyone else in the crowd LOL

Nah, ill be ok as long as im comfortable thats fine with me, rather not get dressed up in costume, people will just take the **** all night.

AKA Salem etc.

Hmmm, well, after talking to vamps yesterday...I reckon I might go in top hat and tails LOL!!!!!

Maybe :headscratch:

I reckon I might go in top hat and tails LOL!!!!!

It would only work for the girls and only if they'd do it with the whole fishnets thing like a magicians assistant. Are you male or female?

Its either a bike leather type thingy or its a catwoman all in one!

LOL so wrong actually LOL good guess though

Hmmm, well, after talking to vamps yesterday...I reckon I might go in top hat and tails LOL!!!!!

Maybe  :headscratch:

It would only work for the girls and only if they'd do it with the whole fishnets thing like a magicians assistant. Are you male or female?

LOL I'm male...although I suppose I could do a rocky horror style top hat and tails look hehe! :lol:

• Moderators

Maybe  :unsure:

LOL I'm male...although I suppose I could do a rocky horror style top hat and tails look hehe! :P

LEE'S COMING IN A SHELLSUIT!

OK?

U've been told :P

Maybe  :P

LOL I'm male...although I suppose I could do a rocky horror style top hat and tails look hehe! :P

OK?

U've been told :D

Hahahaha, forgot all about that!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, the shame :unsure:

Maybe  :rolleyes:

LOL I'm male...although I suppose I could do a rocky horror style top hat and tails look hehe! :angel:

GHERKIN,

yes thats it, do it, ROCKY HORROR, I so f***ing dare you.

Maybe  :rolleyes:

LOL I'm male...although I suppose I could do a rocky horror style top hat and tails look hehe! :angel:

OK?

U've been told :P

He so bloody well ain't, I'll do more than bloody whip his spam red raw if he does LOL.