What song makes you sing all seriously?

sarah-4-eva

mmmmm. ive discovered that

I LOVE YOU BABYYYYYYYYYY has me sat here looking lovingly at my computer screen, clenching my fists, and singing all serious, closing my eyes and shaking my head, screwing my face up..

especially the beggining

youre just too good to be trueeeeeee..

ive realised ive always done it too.. oh god. lol

i think my dad got me on video doing it on holiday ... *thinks*

and here i am doing it

*plays trumpet*

you so know you do it :wub:

to what though, to what?!

OK im really bored, so ill just have to do it here!

Youre just too good to be true, cant take my eyes off of you, youd be like heaven to touch... i wanna hold you SO much, at long last love has arrived, and i thank god im alive, youre just too good to be true, cant take my eyes off of youuuuuuuuuu..

pardon the wayyyy that i stare, theres nothing else to compare, the sight of you, leaves me weak, there are no words left to speak, but if you feel like i feel, please let me know thats its real, youre just too good to be true, cant take my eyess off of youuuuu..

I LOVE YOU DAAAAAVEY, AND IF ITS QUITE ALRIGHT I NEED YOU DAVEY, TO WARM THE LONELY NIGHT, I LOOOVE YOU BABY, TRUST IN ME WHEN I SAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY....

OH PRETTY DAVEYYYYYYYY, DONT BRING ME DOWN I PRAY, OH PRETTY DAVEY, NOW THAT IVE FOUND YOU STAY, AND LET ME LOVE YOU DAVEY, LET ME LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUU...

youre just too good to be trueee, cant take my eyes off of you, youd be like heaven to touch, i wanna hold you so much, at long last, love has arrived, and i thank god im alive, youre just too good to be truee, cant take my eyesss off of youuuuu..

*trumpet thing*

I LOVE YOU DAVEY, AND IF ITS QUITE ALRIGHT I NEEEED YOU DAVEYYYY, TO WARM THE LONELY NIGHT, I LOVE YOU DAVEY, TRUST IN ME WHEN I SAYYYYY, OH PRETTY DAVEY, DONT BRING ME DOWN I PRAY, OH PRETTY DAVEY, NOW THAT IVE FOUND YOU STAY, OH PRETTY DAVEY, TRUST IN ME WHEN I SAYYYYY, I NEED YOU BABY, OH WONT YOU COME MY WAY, OH PRETTY DAVEY, NOW THAT I FOUND YOU STAY, AND LET ME LOOOOVE YOU DAVEY, LET ME LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU........

:wub:

god i do get bored don't i?!

still, a nice way to waste time ;)

obviously by Mcfly is my seriously sang song! i donno why but i know what you mean! like the one you get well into.. yeeah.. Mcfly! I don't even like McFly that much either!

LOL, youd better hide, ill hide you *guards and hides*

lol! thanks, god knows what sort of trouble i could get into saying that!

obviously by Mcfly is my seriously sang song! i donno why but i know what you mean! like the one you get well into.. yeeah.. Mcfly! I don't even like McFly that much either!

LOL, youd better hide, ill hide you *guards and hides*

lol! thanks, god knows what sort of trouble i could get into saying that!

:wub: probably quite a lot :unsure:;)

• Moderators

Monkey Wrench!

I love singing the long bit without breathing :P

One last thing before I quit, I never wanted any more than I could fit into my head, I still remember every single word you said, and all the shít that somehow came along with it, still there’s one thing that comforts me, since I was always caged and now I’m freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .........

that song that adam sandler sings in the wedding singer!!! i wanna grow old with you... its well sweet.... its not ahard song, but it makes me sing seriously... teeheee.... that song 'i waaaaant you to waaant me' is cool for skanking to sarah... :lol:

The Perfect Day song from toothpastefordinner.com

I know it off by heart, was singing it to Suzi at the Pitz :angel:

the perfect day makes you shake your head and get involved :P i do worry!

ooh ooh have you learnt the sarah dance yet?

omg, do you still have that? hmfh, bet you dont :angry::(