"MAJOR" LOTR guest for C6

Nell

Hey guys, Buff Daddy posted in a thread i started in the C6 forum and said that SM's have a MAJOR LOTR cast member lined up for C6 and that they will announce it soon!!!!! I was just wondering who you think it may be!! (I know speculation isn't really healthy but....what the hey! lets do it anyway!)

Hey guys, Buff Daddy posted in a thread i started in the C6 forum and said that SM's have a MAJOR LOTR cast member lined up for C6 and that they will announce it soon!!!!! I was just wondering who you think it may be!! (I know speculation isn't really healthy but....what the hey! lets do it anyway!)

I think he could be winding u up :D

I know who it is ;) ... It's...

I dunno... :P I hope it's you know who and you know who you know who is dontchya.. If you dont know who you know who is how are you gonna now who is you know who the major LOTR cast member... ok I'm in a weird mood so I just felt like typing that! Yes I'm weird :lol:

SM have said there will be more LOTR guests announced.

They were in talks with Orli and Elijah earlier in the year, so you never know.

I dont know why people seem to think the actors wont come to MK, both Lij and Sean said they would be more than happy to do another event for SM - and apparently Orli had agreed for C5 but had to pull out because of work commitments, or so I was told at C5.

even if they dont get a massive cast member for C6, there are plenty more collectormanias to come.

I doubt it'd be Viggo 'cause he doesn't do conventions, he doesn't like people paying for his autograph but it would be awesome if he could.

If orli went... omg to many screaming girlys (I meant not to be teenage because it's not always teens mostly preteens and maybe some older :P ) to push through to get through to other guests! But that'd be cool in a way 'cause everyone'll be wanting to get his auto and leave not much of a queue for the other LOTR guys :D Wooty! lol yeah anyway, I just feel like typing so... well not anymore.. Ta-rah chucks!

Personally ( and i mean PERSONALLY) , I think it's wrong for him to have said/posted that..theres now the possibilty of rumours floating around and a lot of upset people having a go at Showmasters if they are unable to deliver.... :lol:

Dont get me wrong a MAJOR guest would be great, just think it would have been better to not have known/expected one.

:D:D:P

OOoh I love speculation!  I hope there is gonna be another MAJOR LOTR announcement.  That's made me even more excited & there's still ages to go yet.  How am I gonna cope?  *Bounces around excitedly*  :lol:  ;)  :lol:

See what i mean tho lol...thats got you all excited.. :D:D

I know but that's part of the fun of it. All the uncertainty & speculation. I'm more than happy with the lineup as it is. It'll cost me a fortune if they announce many more good guests! :P

Can you see where im coming from though...putting that post up has generated a lot of excitement (understandable I know), I'm not saying SM have not got a mjaor guest lined up, but what happens to all that excitement if they cant get them or its not who you expected. A lot of people are gonna be P***ed of for sure - all because 1 bright spark decided to start everyone off !! :lol:

Can you see where im coming from though...putting that post up has generated a lot of excitement (understandable I know), I'm not saying SM have not got a mjaor guest lined up, but what happens to all that excitement if they cant get them or its not who you expected. A lot of people are gonna be P***ed of for sure - all because 1 bright spark decided to start everyone off !! :lol:

Yeah I know exactly what you mean. On the other hand, that's life. People will always gossip. You soon learn that most rumours turn out to be rubbish!

But yes exciting people unnecessarily probably isn't a good idea. I do see your point.

I'm just gonna go off & be excited now though. Has certainly brightened up my day at work even if it all comes to nothing :D:D