Captain Nemo's Car

CHRIS !!

I don't think it's refering to LXG, more the show in general. Would like to meet Richard Roxburgh and Jason Flemming though.

Ive got a feeling it is mate to be honest, purely because there are other posters there referring to other guests such as Aliens with there props and star signings, I reckon its watch this space!

:lol::D

I don't think it's refering to LXG, more the show in general. Would like to meet Richard Roxburgh and Jason Flemming though.

Ive got a feeling it is mate to be honest, purely because there are other posters there referring to other guests such as Aliens with there props and star signings, I reckon its watch this space!

;);)

i'd suspect it too.... otherwise its really misleading!!!! though theres prolly nothin finalised yet... but definately looks like theres a serious talk goin on with someone....

SM, you confirm?!? :D :D

i never saw LXG.... but yeah, cool car.... *drools slightly*

never replace my love for liv though....

*returns to the Liv Tyler appreciation thread and stares*

B);):D

:D:wub::wub:

;);)

i'd suspect it too.... otherwise its really misleading!!!! though theres prolly nothin finalised yet... but definately looks like theres a serious talk goin on with someone....

:angel::D:D

:(:wub::wub:

Gandalf you should watch it mate, I thought it was a good film, although it got a bad slating and Sean Connery and Steve Norrington couldnt stop argiung on set..

The DVD is ace with the commentary, and its only a tenner at HMV now, worth picking up 2 disc set as well!

;);)

;);)

:unsure::wub:;)

;);):wub:

Gandalf you should watch it mate, I thought it was a good film, although it got a bad slating and Sean Connery and Steve Norrington couldnt stop argiung on set..

The DVD is ace with the commentary, and its only a tenner at HMV now, worth picking up 2 disc set as well!

;);)

err... i've yet to book my plane tickets and accomodation for c6...

a tenner???

normally, thats not bad...

but right now its way too much for me... :( :'(

still i'll try and rent it once i get bact to uni, thats when i'll have money...

:lol::D

SM, you confirm?!? :lol: :lol:

:angel::P:angry:

:(:firedevil::blush:

:D;)

err... i've yet to book my plane tickets and accomodation for c6...

a tenner???

normally, thats not bad...

but right now its way too much for me... ;) :'(

still i'll try and rent it once i get bact to uni, thats when i'll have money...

Understood mate, just make sure we hook up at C6

;);)

;):lol:

If you look at the front page of this site for LFCC at the bottom it gives details about the car. It's clearer here and doesn't hint at anything.

Unfortunately we are no longer able to display the car from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen at LFCC2, however if you are interested in viewing or hiring the car you can contact the owners Prop Store of London directly:

this is underneath the harry harris collectors thing on the website

Unfortunately we are no longer able to display the car from League of Extraordinary Gentlemen at LFCC2, however if you are interested in viewing or hiring the car you can contact the owners Prop Store of London directly:

this is underneath the harry harris collectors thing on the website

Cheers for letting me know