Collectormania - The Party !!DETAILS!!

Hi..new to this..first time at Collectormania;been to NEC coupla times now;loved it so trying the biggie...can anyone tell me if the Party's worth going to?Not to put too fine point on it,we are 30somethings and dont want to feel outta place.TA x :(

Don't worry they'll be plenty of us 30 somethings there ;)

Good to see that there will be other 30 somethings there! (Hubby and I both fall into that catagory) ;)

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*is confused*

i've decided finally on what my party costume is going to be. it's rather odd, but it's also rather damn cool. i can't wait! is anyone else going in costume to the party or is it just me on my billy tod looking like a bosom? :P

*is confused*

i've decided finally on what my party costume is going to be. it's rather odd, but it's also rather damn cool. i can't wait! is anyone else going in costume to the party or is it just me on my billy tod looking like a bosom? :unsure:

I am!!!! So don't worry you won'tbe on your own, Mr Flibble and I will be joining you!

Hi..new to this..first time at Collectormania;been to NEC coupla times now;loved it so trying the biggie...can anyone tell me if the Party's worth going to?Not to put too fine point on it,we are 30somethings and dont want to feel outta place.TA x :rolleyes:

Don't worry they'll be plenty of us 30 somethings there :lol:

Including most of Showmasters Most Handsome!

:lol::wub:

I HATE MY PARENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yoda:

they won't let me go to c6 or to the party

ITS NOT FAIR !!!!!!!

:D

oh no! how come? theyre mean! (if u dont mind me saying so!)

because they think its a waste of money....... ITS MY MONEY!!!!!

thats really not fair! Collectormania is certainly not a waste of money! ppl think that the money is too much for autogrpahs n stuff sumtimes and call me stupid for going, but it's worth it to me because its fantastic there, and you take home brilliant memories!!!! *remembers C3 C4 and C5 * *cries* hehe :wub:

thats really not fair! Collectormania is certainly not a waste of money! ppl think that the money is too much for autogrpahs n stuff sumtimes and call me stupid for going, but it's worth it to me because its fantastic there, and you take home brilliant memories!!!! *remembers C3 C4 and C5 *    *cries* hehe ;)

Exactly. I definetly agree with you. Though i will say, my dad's all for CM, and has taken me there since C3. This time though, i have a couple of friends coming who have never beeen before, and he's not coming! :D:D

• Showmasters Admin
Since I'm a newbie at this stuff, can anyone tell me if the stars actually mingle at the party or if they're in there own vip areas?

It's the first party ever so we can't say for sure.

But from what SM have said the stars will be mingling with the party goers, but they will have a chill out area if they need to get away (which is fair). If you have a VIP ticket then you get to go into the chill out room until 9:30 but after that it's for the stars only.

Hope that helps :D