Elijah Wood to attend C4

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been away for a little while and almost freaked when I got back, visited this site and found that Elijah Wood will be attending C4! (still quite haven't digested the news yet)

Thank you so much Showmasters - I may have mentioned Elijah Wood on quite a number of occasions, saying how much I would love to see him and asking whether there's any chance of him being at C4, but to be honest, I never expected you would actually be able to get him, especially with The Return of the King (promotions etc) coming up in December.

You are amazing Showmasters, and C4 will just absolutely be the highlight of my year!!

:D Never having been to Collectormania before though, can somebody help me out? There are a couple of things to which I could not find the answer on the actual Collectormania site. What time, for instance, should/can you get your ticket, are you even garantueed to get a ticket anyway? When and how can I find out on what day(s), which guest will be around? I've got a bit of a journey and can probably only make one or two of the three days.

Anybody could help, I would be really grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

:D

What time, for instance, should/can you get your ticket, are you even garantueed to get a ticket anyway? When and how can I find out on what day(s), which guest will be around? I've got a bit of a journey and can probably only make one or two of the three days.

Anybody could help, I would be really grateful!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

:D

Get to C4 early and then you can get tickets for everyone you want to see. We won't find out the days the guests are going until nearer the time - maybe a few weeks in advance

Get to C4 early and then you can get tickets for everyone you want to see

Thanks for that! - But how early is 'early'? 7 am, 8 am, 9 am?? I'm not bothered about being first in the queue in any way, in fact having to queue will give me more time to perve at Elijah (!) - I'm just anxious about getting there and finding that someone like him will be in such demand, that if you turn up at 9 o'clock, you won't get a ticket anymore! (Could that happen??)

LOL

i keep on dreading that one day im gonna come on here and it will say elijah not attending......nightmare!!! im going to be there at about 7.30ish, and im staying all day 2 perve at elijah ;).....why isnt elijah and seans thingy on the homepage yet??

im going to be there at about 7.30ish, and im staying all day 2 perve at elijah biggrin.gif....

hehe...ur the first person ive seen be honest about hanging round all day to perve!!

Me too! Hehe! I'll freak out and I'll probably let other people go in front of me! I bet the lads will all sit together on the same table as a clan...thats sooooooo scary!! Is anyone getting them gifts? If so, what? :lol:

:blush: im getting them gifts not decided what yet tho!wanna get them each something different tho rather that giving them all the same thing!!

im gonna be sooo nervous when i meet elijah tho! it was bad enough meeting billy, i was proud i didnt make an spam out of myself and managed to chat with him...but elijah is like...well he's elijah!!!!!!

i gotta get them something good!!! any ideas welcome! lol

im going to be there at about 7.30ish, and im staying all day 2 perve at elijah biggrin.gif....

hehe...ur the first person ive seen be honest about hanging round all day to perve!!

Well with me it goes without saying, lol

:firedevil:

I cannot believe it, he's actually going. I never thought he would actually, but it's going to make my dreams come true, just meeting Elijah Wood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god! I cannot wait.. we're going early and going to perv at him tooo... mmm!!!! Lol,

What can be better than seeing Elijah Wood in the flesh?? Nothing, plus there's Sean and Dom!!! Woooooo!!!! :D:D:D:D