Forum changes

showmasters

Mark go make Andrea a nice hot cup of coffee, she deserves it.

YAY!! They've just gone and got me fish and chips.

Mmmm...

I'm off for my dinner now.

BYE!!!

Andrea

Nice one, glad to see they have their uses LOL.

Anyways Vamps is drunk and Vamps spent fooking ages trying to find fgeneral chat, went past it like ten times scrolling up and down the screen.

I forgot you bloody moed it LOL

You did it on purpose cause you knew i was gouing to be somewhat tipsy wibbly wobbly eurgh LOL

Still love ya though

Hmmmmmmmmmm where oh where is GHERKIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet he is sat in someones hamburger, I better go rescue him LOL. Although i am very confident he likes meat (ahem) and sauce (even bigger ahem), ok I'll shurrup now LOl

Don't worry, I keep scrolling down to the bottom of the page as well!! I'll get the hang of it soon.

Andrea

LOL that makes e feel so much better knwing that the Showmasters keep crolling down to far as well.

We'll have the best worked out fingers in th UK by te end of the night LOL - make of that what you will

Don't worry, I keep scrolling down to the bottom of the page as well!! I'll get the hang of it soon.

Andrea

LOL that makes e feel so much better knwing that the Showmasters keep crolling down to far as well.

We'll have the best worked out fingers in th UK by te end of the night LOL - make of that what you will

i think there should be a warnign when you log on to the forums about confusion and drunkness, atleast on a friday and saturday night

• Moderators

Andrea

i think there should be a warnign when you log on to the forums about confusion and drunkness, atleast on a friday and saturday night

Maybe u shudn't drink before u come on the forum :D

Hmmmmmmmmmm where oh where is GHERKIN!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet he is sat in someones hamburger, I better go rescue him LOL. Although i am very confident he likes meat (ahem) and sauce (even bigger ahem), ok I'll shurrup now LOl

LOL just noticed this - ya cheeky betch!!!!

Hehe, love ya really :lol::D

Hmmmmmmmmmm where oh where is GHERKIN!!!!!!!!!!!!  I bet he is sat in someones hamburger, I better go rescue him LOL.  Although i am very confident he likes meat (ahem) and sauce (even bigger ahem), ok I'll shurrup now LOl

LOL just noticed this - ya cheeky betch!!!!

Hehe, love ya really :lol::lol:

Oh boy...................... in my defence i was drunk last night LOL

hmm... i'm just noticing this thread TODAY!!!

i WAS on i think on friday... and i was definately on on saturday... where the hell was it?!?

:P:unsure::angry:

and as for drinking and the forum... well, its not the first time i've noticed it!!! :unsure:

The drinking and posting thing on the forum has to be done from time to time, might be the same again on friday LOL you have been warned.

i WAS on i think on friday... and i was definately on on saturday... where the hell was it?!?

:P  :P  :D

and as for drinking and the forum... well, its not the first time i've noticed it!!! :lol:

The drinking and posting thing on the forum has to be done from time to time, might be the same again on friday LOL you have been warned.

hehe, must say i'm not worried bout it... its usually able to be figured out anyway when you all are drinkin!!! :D even if only cuz you all say it!!! :P

:P  :P  :D

and as for drinking and the forum... well, its not the first time i've noticed it!!! :lol:

hehe, must say i'm not worried bout it... its usually able to be figured out anyway when you all are drinkin!!! :D even if only cuz you all say it!!! :P

LOL the things i do for my own entertainment, its terrible i know LOL