HARRY POTTER BEGGING THREAD

AChuckz

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh please showmasters now come on Harry Potter fans the LOTR thread has got 200 or sumin posts lets get more, we need good harry potter guests and we need them Friday pleeeeease of its possible showmasters please

AS MUCH AS I WANT ALL OF THE HARRY POTTER GUESTS TO ATTEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AT THE MOMENT THEY ARE FILMING HARRY POTTER AND THE GOBLET OF FIRE AND THEY MIGHT STILL BE FILMING THROUGH OCTOBER SO WE MIGHT NOT GET THE HARRY POTTER GUESTS THAT WE WANT!!!!!!!

as much as I would LOVE to meet some HP guests, :D

vader teen is absolutely right! SM can't just get HP peeps if they are filming, it's like all the LotR fans nagging and begging away when SM have already stated that they are having legal issues getting LotR actors. ;)

sorry if this post puts a dampner on your spirit but atleast you won't be disappointed if SM don't announce HP guests cause you will know the reasons are out of their control :D

anyways, we can still hope hey :angry:

surfy sah xx :lol:

That is partly true and partly not because the likes of Zoe Wannamaker, David Thewlis can attend as they are not appearing in GOF and also some of the minor child actors dont film every day for the whole year so there are ways around it! im not saying we are going to get Dan Emma or Rupert but it would be nice to get a Harry Potter guest due to the lack of them last time (C5)

rememver the kids are likely to want lives as well.

If they get a break from filming they prob wont want to do conventions.

Hate to break it to you but even the main 3 kids only do about 2-3 days a week and sometimes get a week or two off because they are not needed. I hardly think a day or two meeting their fans would be too hard to do for Teenagers (they arent little kids). Also we have had 'Kids' from HP from the past - I'm sure we could get them again!

EXACTLY!!!!

IF YOU LOT DONT WANT HARRY POTTER GUESTS AND WANT TO RUIN THE BEGGING FOR US HARRY POTTER FANS THEN COULD YOU PLEASE NOT POST UNLESS YOUR BEGGING FOR HARRY POTTER GUESTS HENCE THE TITLE OF THE THREAD

Please get some Harry Potter guests adults would be great

esp David Thewlis and Gary Oldman

If there aren't any hp, lotr, buffy or xmen guests on fri sam is gonna be a wee bit gutted

rememver the kids are likely to want lives as well.

If they get a break from filming they prob wont want to do conventions.

Hate to break it to you but even the main 3 kids only do about 2-3 days a week and sometimes get a week or two off because they are not needed. I hardly think a day or two meeting their fans would be too hard to do for Teenagers (they arent little kids). Also we have had 'Kids' from HP from the past - I'm sure we could get them again!

agreeing with JoeChur!! :D

could you possibly forget maybe peeps, with the "teenagers"/kids in mind that yes maybe they are only filming a few days a week BUT they do attend school or have SOME kind of education as well!!! :wub:

yeah ok we had HP stars at c4 but that was a Bankholiday weekend and (I might be wrong on this) but they weren't filming PoA then!

surfy sah xx :blink:

and anyways, in responce to "IF YOU LOT DONT WANT HARRY POTTER GUESTS .......COULD YOU PLEASE NOT POST ......" as I said before, I would LOVE to meet HP guests (see my sig!) just feel you should all be aware of why it might not be possible for SM to announce them this time round (maybe they don't know their filming schedule this far in advance?) so that everyone doesn't complain bout the possible lack of guests after the annnouncements tomoz, cause that is annoying!!!! :P which ever fan group does the whinning as the replies will always be the same - "SM are trying" or "there's always next time".... :uhoh:

Edited by surfy_sah

Please get some Harry Potter guests adults would be great

esp David Thewlis and Gary Oldman

If there aren't any hp, lotr, buffy or xmen guests on fri sam is gonna be a wee bit gutted

Oooh yes I completely agree. I'll be disappointed if there's none from those films/shows!!

And yes I want Alan Rickman! :lol:

And some of the so called HP 'kids' come to Collectormania anyway just because they enjoy it (eg Matt Lewis at C5 & Seamus *can't remember his real name* at C4) so don't think they would object to coming! :lol: