To whom ever it concerns

TWISTER

I just saw an advert for this in an Empire magazine and thout I would check it out. I've only ever been to London Film and Comic Con, looks like this is a similar kind of event. Can anyone tell me if it works in the same sort of way?

Would there be any chance you can get Bill Paxton, I love his acting. Twister is one of my fave films. Not seen Thunderbirds yet, but I'm hoping to go this weekend. So long as I dion't have to work a night shift.

Can anyone tell me where I can get more info about this event, like how they operate things. Thank you in anticipation.

Oh and be nice to me, I'm new. :D

Crikey what a name, thank you for your welcome. So this event is run by the same people, nice one, should be good then.

Is there anyone I ought to watch out for in particular is your comment just a general opinion of everyone?

It's run by the same wonderfull people, (licks ass)

If Bill Paxton went i think i might wet myself, lol.

We can only see what happens.

Nice to meet you Twister, most of the guys are nice on here, And the bad ones are spam cats, lol.

Well from what I've seen so far, you should fit right in.

I ain't had a problem with anyone, you just imagine their must be a few dodgy people on a forum this big..

you might want to request this guest in the LFACC section of the forum -- CLICK ME!!

as they are having an Aliens Quadrology reunion and from what I know, he was in one of those films! :(

surfy sah :P xx

ps-welcome to the forum, be sure to check out the General Chat section -- CLICK ME!! section and post in your fave sections

Thanks for that, I'll be sure to scan this forum, not really looked about properly yet, although I think I was in what you call general chat earlier today purusing about.

It's run by the same wonderfull people, (licks ass)

If Bill Paxton went i think i might wet myself, lol.

We can only see what happens.

Nice to meet you Twister, most of the guys are nice on here, And the bad ones are spam cats, lol.

Well from what I've seen so far, you should fit right in.

I ain't had a problem with anyone, you just imagine their must be a few dodgy people on a forum this big..

Thanks to you as well, I haven't come across any untoward people as yet either. Which is a blessing. Do you have yahoo? If so add me, would love to chat to ya, you can fill me in this forum etc. I've already got Jason Voorhees, telling me all about his piercings.

nice to meet you, TWISTER (cool name)!

good call on Paxton!

- help us campaign for him to appear at the next LFCC, on the LFCC 2 forum.

Collectormania (CM) is pretty much exactly the same as the London thing (LFCC), expect it's free to get in, and it's all contained within a big shopping mall in (glorious) Milton Keynes.

it'll be cool to see you there. B)

good call on Paxton!

Collectormania (CM) is pretty much exactly the same as the London thing (LFCC), expect it's free to get in, and it's all contained within a big shopping mall in (glorious) Milton Keynes.

it'll be cool to see you there. B)

I think I will. From what I can see there is going to be an Alien Trilogy get together, now that would be cool.

Would be nice if they got Sigourney Weaver though

Quadrilogy? Is that as in Aliens meets Predator?

QUADRILOGY as in there being 4 (hence quad) Alien films as oppossed to a "trilogy" (3 films). Fox made up the word Quadrilogy cos it sounded cool for when they wanted a name for the 9 disc dvd set.

QUADRILOGY as in there being 4 (hence quad) Alien films as oppossed to a "trilogy" (3 films). Fox made up the word Quadrilogy cos it sounded cool for when they wanted a name for the 9 disc dvd set.

Sorry I'm with ya now LOL

Good call!

Near Dark, Terminator, Aliens, Titanic (I do have a soft spot for it!), Apollo 13, Frality.....

And he's the only thing I like about True Lies.

And........lets not forget the ULTIMATE 80's flick.............WEIRD SCIENCE!!!

• Showmasters Admin

So does that mean once Aliens vs Predator is out they're going to have to start calling it a quintrilogy? :P

Hi Twister! Collectormania is run by the same people who run the London Film and Comic Con (us!) and although we are evolving them into different types of events they are similar in quite a few ways. There's loads of info on the respective websites, plus photo/video galleries to give you some ideas of what they are like.

The website for Collectormania is

www.collectormania.com

and for LFCC the website is

www.londonfilmandcomiccon.com

There are loads of people on this forum who will be able to give you some ideas of the shows as well

TWISTER - Run away now, before it's too late!!!

Don't let yourself get infected by the madness!!!!!

lol, Pleased to meetcha.

There's some strange ones on here, but that's no biggy :D

Welcome to the forum and I'll see you on the guest announcement party on friday night! (bring your own balloons)

No one seems to remember Paxton in Walter Hill's Trespass (1993), a brilliant film with William Sadler, Ice Cube and Ice-T...the best film the three of them ever appeared in. Great Ry Cooder score too.

I do, I do, I do....

I love that film. Ice T is a bad mother f***er, lol.

Don't forget Wierd Science toooooo :D

Showmasters Get Ice T to come please, I loved Bodycount, they were bad ass boys. :D

Bodycount is in the house, saw them live... :D

good call on Paxton!

it'll be cool to see you there. :D

Thank you, twister was one of my fave films with him in it.

TWISTER - Run away now, before it's too late!!!

Don't let yourself get infected by the madness!!!!!

lol, Pleased to meetcha.

There's some strange ones on here, but that's no biggy :D

Welcome to the forum and I'll see you on the guest announcement party on friday night! (bring your own balloons)

Hello Ptenbob, I think I have already been infected by the madness of this place. There are some cool nice people on here.

I'll be sure to have several helium filled balloons with me on Friday night.

Its going to be a good night, Big Brother finishing and guest announcements, I'm looking forward to it.

twister was one of my fave films with him in it

Reminds me of the sumo wrestling scene with Fat B@stard in Goldmember;

Do you know what my favourite Helen Hunt movie is? "Twister"!!

(He then grabs his opponents balls and twists them)

Edited by nicky