C6!!! Forum Madness!

DarkElfUK

Heheh cool cool! you're so lucky to live in MK!! How far away are you from the center?

And yup..FLUFF is a magnificent thing! ;) Gonna have to get me some on Thursday! ;)

LoL how funny...when I read...

it's just forum madness...

I was listening to the Rasmus song..'Madness' it was weird..altho I don't know what's funnier...that or listening to them! ;)

Hahah..I'll shut up now!

And whats everyone crying for!? ;)

Now I'll shut up! ;)

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love my Musketeer hat. I look rather dashing in it, if I may say so myself.

:D

Heheh ohh you got one tooo!! Awesome!! Two 'dashing' young ladys at C7! Who are the others?

One of Becks' friends I think...*pokes Becks* isn't it? If not it's just me and her. :D

And I know I'm the queen of lazy, so I know lazy when I see it!

*kicks you on the floor*

And whats everyone crying for!? :lol:

Now I'll shut up! :lol:

basically:

I performed an oscar-winning song.

Kilty and Smaug loved it.

Kilty told me to do a speech.

I did one.

I said Kilty and Smaug were my biggest and best fans.

Kilty cried.

Smaug and me got very emotional.

It didn't start too well today. Fecking kids going to school. The sods could walk it. Lazy *mutters obcenities*

The bus was late, and when it arrived it was FULL. I was in work late today. And I was informed I have been late before. So another late this month and its a displinary.

*cries*

But it's "wear your own clothes" day on friday so I'm jeans and t-shirting it big time!! *leans back and relaxes*

OH work to do...*scuttles off to the inbox*

Argh awkward client....

After a discussion with my work mate here *gestures towards friend* Yes I am getting the lunch box. In a bit. Not, like now. Before C6. I will have my lunch in it for my train journey. :angel:

It annoys me having un-known people calling me. Because, I hate not knowing who they are.... :lol: I like looking at my phone and seeing "Troy" blinking on the screen or "Sam". It's like "wooo I can do my own personalised greeting!" Rather than answer the phone all boring, like: "Hello."

How cool, yeaah bring it to C6! *imagines you in train with lunchbox* Heeeh! ^_^

And yeah I know what you mean..I prefer answering phones to people I know..usually unreconised numbers come from my landlord, work or someoneelse who equally does'nt deserve to have my number! *cringes*

^_^ ^_^

But if I didn't answer an unknown number I wouldn't have my job!! :yoda:

It's a cruel world.

Argh, I have to go into town and buy stuff. I don't have the money *whimpers* I hope my lap top comes. *wiggles*

Edited by Smaug