The Crow

illyria

howdy peeps....

well i bought this dvd about a month ago and its now one of my favourite films.... :lol: its classed as horror, yet i dont think theres anything particularly scary about it, its just slightly violent :unsure:

i just wondered what people thought of it and the issues surrounding the whole film? yay or nay?

~illyria~

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY FAVOURITE FILM IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD !!!!!

I love The Crow , can't get enough of it. Brandon Lee played the part so well and it'll never be bettered.

I've always planned on visiting Brandon Lee's grave but have never seriously got round to it. One day I will though.

I'm sorry , complete random post but you will never know how much I love this film.

MY FAVOURITE FILM IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD !!!!!

I love The Crow , can't get enough of it. Brandon Lee played the part so well and it'll never be bettered.

I've always planned on visiting Brandon Lee's grave but have never seriously got round to it. One day I will though.

I'm sorry , complete random post but you will never know how much I love this film.

i know exactly what you mean JV B) this film means a lot to me too. :wub:

i think people think its overrated cos of the fact that Brandon Lee died during shooting the film.... :D maybe? i dunno....

also i think people dont understand the underlying messages etc and just think its a cult goth film :wub: yeah and the sequels? i havent even seen them and i dont think i even want too, in the 2nd one doesnt the character still have the same make up? why? ;):lol:

anyway enough of my ramblings...

i think people think its overrated cos of the fact that Brandon Lee died during shooting the film.... :rolleyes: maybe? i dunno....

I would hope that that's not the case :P

me too, but i do think thats the case with some people....sadly :rolleyes:

• Moderators

Absolutely amazing movie :D just a shame about the circumstances n all but not like we can change that ... I think the tragedy of the whole situation adds to the viewing experience, I know it's not a good way of putting it but .. I just think it does, hard to explain what I mean really I will shush B)

RUBBISH.

Now you really haven't got a clue. I also rate James O' Barr's comic version but that doesn't make the film rubbish. In fact it was amazing. I really don't understand how anyone can go as far as to say it was rubbish.

I'm shocked !!! :unsure:

Edited by Jason_Voorhees