LOTR the begging starts here!

frosty

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?????? B)

Please tell me those are screams of disgust at the mention of his name???

He is the embodyment of all thats evil in this world, forget Sauron its Ronan who is pure evil.

Hopefully he will one day be eaten by a shark :P ha ha ha!!!!!

Billy and Dom are legends, they should fight crime :o

Indeed :lol:

How amazing would it be if Dom was announced for C6 the week before the event ;)

Yes I know Im dreaming, pretty sure the guest line-up finished.

Although I believe they said they were in talks with 3 LOTR peeps once Karl pulled out.

Miranda was one, Billy was another.

Bob,Royd and Nathaniel had already been confirmed, so I wonder if there is one more LOTR guest to be announced?

What you guys think??

Although I believe they said they were in talks with 3 LOTR peeps once Karl pulled out.

Bob,Royd and Nathaniel had already been confirmed, so I wonder if there is one more LOTR guest to be announced?

What you guys think??

Billy had alreaddy been announced b4 Karl cancled, so i think Miranda and 2 others were being "talked to"

BERNARD HILL!!!!!!!!

Or Figwit! hahahahahaha Oh my god, that would rock.

or not......

i met bernard hill at the wimbledon premiere, he was extremely nice, was very smiley and happy. He even personalised my photo (it looks like bert instead of beth though..lol)

what a top bloke, i say! Bernard Hill has my respect forever and i will go and see everyone of his films that i possibly can! :lol::lol:

What you guys think??

Billy had alreaddy been announced b4 Karl cancled, so i think Miranda and 2 others were being "talked to"

i hope so.......................elijah maybe? LOL

Aghhhh i feel ill. This had better be gone by C6 i don't wanna sneeze of Miranda or leave snot on Billy. *sniff snort sniff* leave me evil cold :D

Aw, get well soon.

Thank You i have been eating fruit and drinking some yucky stuff to feel better :rolleyes:

Just have enough energy left to beg for David, Dom or Viggo (or all 3) :D *cough sniff sniff*

Hope you get better soon to :lol: I send healing thoughts!

It would be absolutly amazing if there were still one or two LOTR guest announcements.

Theres still a couple of weeks to go.

I second that beg for Dom, Lij or Viggo.

Sean Astin would be wicked to....

As for Bernard Hill, amazing guy.I met him in August and I got a poster signed and a photo of Theoden personalised :D and he posed for a photo.

Ive had a crapy day today, first day back at Uni :angry:

Listen to the stupid(way to complicated) projects I have this Semester -

1)Social and Comercial Realism

2)Refinement of art and design methodology

3)Strategy

4)Ecology

5)Fashion Marketing.

:unsure: help!!!!

Ive come on here to cheer myself up, LOTR always works :P