LOTR the begging starts here!

frosty

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have faith in Showmasters.

They have recently said they will continue to bring guests the calibur of Elijah Wood and Sean Astin.

They have had Dom,Billy,Andy and John.

Which basicly leaves -

Liv

Viggo

Peter Jackson

Orli

Sean B

Ian Mckellen

Ian Holm

Christopher Lee

Hugo Weaving

Cate Blanchett

There are loads of other great guests but these are the same sort of size as Lij.

They got him and no one thought they could.

Im sure they will get Viggo eventually.

Nooooooooo, not "basically leaves"....I haven't met Andy yet..and I soooooooooooooooo want to!!!

So....

Andy Serkis for C6

Oh Ian has had to cancel due to work commitments

Well that kinda suxs glad i was to poor to go!! Got my talk tickets today finally yay :D

Now all i need to makle it complete is DOM.

Could anybody tell me what the ques are like for Billy Miranda and Nick so i know what to expect on the sunday pleease B)

So which LOTR movie was your favourite and what were the most defining parts for you??

The scenes with frodo and sam climbing mount doom were amazing.

I really do think Sean and Elijah were overlooked for there acting until they did Rings.

I still think Lij should have been nominated for an Oscar for ROTK.

Bring him to C7 or LFCC2 pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!! :D

Hardly anytime at all till C6, cant wait....

Ronan Keating is on the radio, mentle note(must destroy radio) or Ronan Keating!!!!!!!

Two Towers is the best in my opinion best scene is gollumvssmegol. I laugh and cry all at the same time. Viggo should have been nominated and so should sean and elijah i totally agree with that.

Bring the hobbits we'll still got a few days to get them. :lol:

Just Destroy Ronan not the radio. (i almost wrote rohan then not ronan aggghh :D )

Can't wait for Billy i'm so high nothng is bringing me down right now and i've still git 6 days to go :D

Im really peeved off, my friend has just said shes not coming to C6 now :D

I deliberatly arranged for the Sat because she didnt want to go sun and I gave up the LOTR guest talk.

Its gonna be my Bday and now Im really annoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mental note (choose more reliable friends).....