LOTR the begging starts here!

frosty

Billy is usually great with posing for photos.

I think the only reason he wasn't allowed to at LFCC is he was really late and the ques were huge, so they said no photos to get through as many people as possible.

I dont understand why you werent allowed to take pictures from the que though??!! :D

Fingers crossed it will be ok at C6 :D

• Replies 901
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a huge elijah fan, i liked him before i met him but after you could even say i was a little crazy about elijah.....lol

One of my photos of elijah is a bit sun drenched and he is wearing sunglasses, but the ones i got while i was chatting to him and dom (by chattin i mean bein a complete freak) are fantastic.

Still feel like satan over the elijah thing though because i randomly got given a ticket (thanks jen and louise) and my cousin has been a fan since she was tiny (more than me) and she never got a ticket, I just couldnot give my ticket up, so thats another reason elijah has to come back, so my cousin can meet him. Also a few friends i have made at premiere are dying to meet him.

Can't wait to meet miranda.

Also sean because i did not get to meet sean (stuck at elijah end!) and sam is my fave character!

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, im really buzzed about meeting Miranda.

It would be amazing if Lij and Sean came back to do another event.

Sean was really nice, we were standing in front of him for ages cause he was eating a sandwitch!

He kept making faces, was really cool to get a photo with him.

When I met Lij he had his sun glasses on, but when I had my photo taken with him he took them off :D

Such a nice bloke, he must come to C7 or LFCC2 :D

Got to go to his and Seans talk on the Sun, which was wicked.

They were singing and messing around.

Seans brother rang half way through.

Did you know Lij didnt like POTC?? and Sean goes to Disney every year with his daughter.

Bring on the HOBBIT reunion :D

and bring on Liv :D

So Poppy, did you get to meet any of the cast at the Premiere??

I was so peeved, I was so close to getting 2 tickets to the premiere of ROTK and the after party in

London but something messed up with Entertainer Distributions and I didnt get them.

I guess it was for the best as they would have cost over £1600.

Okay i got totally bollocked for not doing that psychology reading but it was worth it.

I well anoyed about the premire my dads friend had tickets to the premire but he sold them and goes 'oh right ur a lotr fan i had tickets to the premire but i swapped them with my mate' and i just gaped at him going what what...??

Can't wait for C6 i got my t-shirt designed and ironed on. I deffinatly need Dom to go now cos the t-shirt applies to both. Soooo pleasseeeee :angry: Or Lffc so that i can wear it again

BRING DOM :D

Dom and Billy for Prime minister

Look into my eyes, not around the eyes - get Dom for LFCC2 or C7??!! Shazam!

I got andy to sign a copy of his book at forbidden planet :P

Andys a great guy, and always willing to chat and pose for photos.

But hes off filming King Kong at the mo.

Maybe he might come to C7 :P

DOM DOM DOM!!!!

Oh and ofcourse Viggo.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LIV :D

So many to choose from, heres an idea - get them all :P

So Poppy, did you get to meet any of the cast at the Premiere??

I was so peeved, I was so close to getting 2 tickets to the premiere of ROTK and the after party in

London but something messed up with Entertainer Distributions and I didnt get them.

I guess it was for the best as they would have cost over £1600.

hey frosty

sorry i was not very clear about premieres, i did not go to rotk premiere, because it had never really occured tto me to go...................lol

i have been to harry potter premiere and i met the elijah fans at the spiderman2 premiere, where i met kirsten dunst who is one of my faves.

I am going to wimbledon premiere on monday, so fingers crossed i get to meet her again and paul bettany, jen conelly, bernard hill, and sam neil.............................lol

can't wait until lij's new film comes out, so i can go to premiere.......and just wait outside.

it better not be raining on monday..................

regarding andy serkis, i read that he is in new zealand currently filming king kong, so i doubt he will be doing any events for a while.............i really wanna meet him again to get a 13 going on 30 pic signed, how sad is that?

Also what book? has he wrote a book?

Also about not being allowed to take pics in the queue at london, they said it was because it held the queue up, i still don't see how....................i have an okay pic on billy, but to make it okay i had to blow it up and its really grainy!

I found london, alot more regimented than collectormania and i did not think it needed to be.it was still fab though, i can just not get my head around the no pics at all thing because it happened in nearly all queues on saturday afternoon, even those people that weren;t late, except for john rhys davies, who was allowing pics (not posed or with people , obviously) and he was more late than anyone! LOL

Thats strange, John Rhys Davies posed for a photo with me at LFCC. His assistant took the photo for me :lol:

Such a nice bloke, ya gotta love Gimli!!!!!

We are talking bout "Gollum - how we made movie magic" book which Andy was promoting late last year.

I got it signed at Forbidden Planet.

If you want a photo of the actor signing your 10x8 etc I dont see why thats a prob, it wouldn't slow them down :blink: me no understand!

HOBBITS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

It might be to late for SM to get him for C6 but theres always LFCC2 and C7.

Please please get Lij for one of them :lol:

Dom monaghan would be amazing :D

Liv Tyler :wub:

Ian Mckellen, Viggo, Orli, Sean B and Sean A - there are so many........

Come on SM, we know you can do it :P

I totally agree Lij, Dom, Sean, Viggo or Orli would be fantastic for LFCC2 or C7.

Ian Mckallen would be amazing as well, come on SM - hes just waiting for you to ask :wub:

Liv Tyler :D please please please!!

Peter Jackson = God.

Phillipe Boyens

Fran Walsh

Howard Shore

Richard Taylor

Ngila Dickson

Sean Bean

Ian Holm

David Wenham

Cate Blanchett

HOBBITS RULE ALL :lol: