calling all **CSI** fans!!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it should be easier to get 2 of the cast now - they have been sacked .... so lets try for them Showmasters !!!!!!!!

"Actress Jorja Fox was fired over a contractual dispute on the day filming was due to begin on a new series.

Co-star George Eads has also reportedly been sacked after a pay row, according to Variety newspaper.

CSI is the US' top-rated show, drawing up to 26 million viewers, and has spawned a number of spin-offs including CSI: Miami and CSI: New York.

Fox, who played Sara Sidle in the drama, was five years in to a seven-year contract with the CBS network.

The 36-year-old previously starred in ER as Dr Maggie Doyle and in a season of The West Wing as Gina Toscano.

Her publicist Danica Smith confirmed the actress had been sacked, but did not go into the reasons for her dismissal. A search is under way to find replacements for Fox and Eads, although it is not known whether the characters will be recast or new ones developed.

Hi

I would like Horatio to turn up as he is a bit of a hero figure. Like me he has ginger hair, but unlike me he is clever and popular. :unsure:

However if possibly I would have no problem whatsoever with SM getting Emily Proctor :D Not only is she the star of CSI Miami, but she has also been in The West Wing.

Paul

Huge shout out for any of the CSI, CSI Miami and of course the all new CSI New York cast! Top shows, and huge appeal across all sections of society.

Any of these guys would be a huge draw for the organisers,

Go on, you know you want to!

• 3 weeks later...

Just a reminder to all CSI fans that it's CSI Night on Living TV tonight - Pilot, new season episode and a couple of top episodes from earlier seasons - can't wait! :D

Still hoping for a guest announcement from this great show too ;)

CSI SECTION!

PLEASE SM'S. If you have a section for WRESTLING you have to have one for CSI, its just the LAW....and common knowledge! LOL! ^_^

So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!

I have about 18 people who i know would also back this up....plus people on the forum! Come On You know you want to!

Nat :blink:

Edited by TheSanelyInsaneCoffeGirl