New Treks Guests

zebredy

well i'm planning to go to the LFCC but am not 100%sure yet cos another event wich takes place in october in london has some pretty good guests, actually better then lfacc at this point in my oppinion this time as well (and only 6 has been announced so far). it depends on my budget and the guests who will be announced before the other event.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i'm planning to go to the LFCC but am not 100%sure yet cos another event wich takes place in october in london has some pretty good guests, actually better then lfacc at this point in my oppinion this time as well (and only 6 has been announced so far). it depends on my budget and the guests who will be announced before the other event.

Yea I know the event you are talking about and I will be going to that as well as C6 and LFCC2. It wasent very well organised last time so if you are used to how SM run an event you probaley wont like it but the lower autographs prices kind of make up for that and they usually have a great range of guests.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

I'm going to that too :D 2 great guests and as you've said not many announced yet!

not going to LFACC2 at the mo - not a fan of horror/aliens but of course my attendence might well happen as I'm sure there are lots of guests still to come :D:blink:

Zeb you never know maybe they will have a Trek thing wen it comes up to 40 years in 2006 - I'm sure dragonmate1 had a thread about this on the c6 topic before. the only thing is, if they were to try and get TOS guests as it was that show that aired almost 40years ago, we have sadly lost some members of the TOS family :(:huh: and I'm not sure the likes of William Shatner would do such an event B) also, SM have had George Takei (he was SO cwl!!!!) and are having Walter Koenig for c6 (yey!!!!) :P

I personally have met Nichelle Nichols ;) and as James is now ill :angry: that only really leaves Leonard Nimoy.... :P

surfy sah xx

Yep I will be going to LFCC2, have always planned to go every since it was announced it was going to have an Aliens Cast/Crew Reunion.

I've got to admit I never really got into Aliens. But the reunion should be good - just wish they did a trek one, but we know thats never gona happen :P:angry:

LLAP :huh:

but have SM ever said it won't happen?? :P:blink:

I'm going to that too ;) 2 great guests and as you've said not many announced yet!

not going to LFACC2 at the mo - not a fan of horror/aliens but of course my attendence might well happen as I'm sure there are lots of guests still to come ;):unsure:

Zeb you never know maybe they will have a Trek thing wen it comes up to 40 years in 2006 - I'm sure dragonmate1 had a thread about this on the c6 topic before. the only thing is, if they were to try and get TOS guests as it was that show that aired almost 40years ago, we have sadly lost some members of the TOS family ;):unsure: and I'm not sure the likes of William Shatner would do such an event :D also, SM have had George Takei (he was SO cwl!!!!) and are having Walter Koenig for c6 (yey!!!!) :lol:

I personally have met Nichelle Nichols :D and as James is now ill :D that only really leaves Leonard Nimoy.... :D

surfy sah xx

40 years of Trek should be a celebration of all Trek right through from the original series to Enterprise and the Movies.. 30 or more guests from that lot shouldn't be difficult..

Maybe they could have 40 Star Trek guests for the 40th aniversary. No No maybe not such a good idea, I'd be broke, think about it. I've only got about 30 autographs so that would leave al least 10 people going I wouldn't have an auto from. I think they would have to tell us way in advance for that one.

Money issues aside I think that would be so cool if they could pull it off (with no guests cancelling).

LLAP :P

Some news for everyone probably know this anyway - Brent Spiner for Enterprise.

Brent may/is  :D (not to sure) going to play a part on Enterpirse.

LLAP :D

True.. Brent is lined up for Enterprise playing a distant relative of Dr Soong who ultimately created Data..

An interesting sidenote to this is that it is reported that Robert Picardo sent in a storyline to the Enterprise chaps about a distant relative of Dr Zimmerman who created the holodoctor be involved in Enterprise (of course played by Robert Picardo)

This was rejected by the Enterprise boffins and then the next thing you here is an identical storyline but with Brent Spiner and not Robert Picardo..

I bet Robert is pretty niffed at this!!!

By the way.. there are rumours that even Shatner could make an appearance on Enterprise this season..

Edited by dragonmate1

I don't know I wouldn't really want to see Shatner on Enterprise - I dont know how they would get that to work.

I thought the storyline involved a distant relative of Dr Soong, and that was who they were thinking of getting Brent to play. I never heard anything about Robert Picardo, :angry: very interesting.

LLAP :blink:

Edited by zebredy

Some news for everyone probably know this anyway - Brent Spiner for Enterprise.

Brent may/is  ;) (not to sure) going to play a part on Enterpirse.

LLAP :blink:

True.. Brent is lined up for Enterprise playing a distant relative of Dr Soong who ultimately created Data..

An interesting sidenote to this is that it is reported that Robert Picardo sent in a storyline to the Enterprise chaps about a distant relative of Dr Zimmerman who created the holodoctor be involved in Enterprise (of course played by Robert Picardo)

This was rejected by the Enterprise boffins and then the next thing you here is an identical storyline but with Brent Spiner and not Robert Picardo..

I bet Robert is pretty niffed at this!!!

By the way.. there are rumours that even Shatner could make an appearance on Enterprise this season..

used to be rumors about shatner - but apparently its being played down now so its not likely.

spiner's meant to be soong's great-great-grandfather (or something like that - might be one less great) and is against the idea of artificial life forms.

how could shatner be brought in? look at the amount he traveled back in time. and if Q were introduced to the mix - well, Q's a known troublemaker, but can restore things to their natural way - while the 'temporal cold war' theoretically could change the entire future that's already been shown by 4 other trek series. and the cold war was NEVER mentioned there - to me, Q is a much more realistic idea than the cold war. and he's less of an alteration of timelines, too.

true, shatner would have to play kirk - so he can't really come back in htat rustbucket ship to encounter a more advanced enterprise from the past, but if they showed the results of a time change...? in which Kirk would be maybe ensign or something...? theres a book, 'star trek: avenger' where kirk says something along the lines of the longer he's in starfleet the lower his rank goes - is someone trying to tell him something maybe? dunno if you've read it, its by shatner himself though. so obviously he doesn't want the charachter killed off completely.... :angry:

i've waffled, eh? ;):lol:

You know maybe if they brought Q into the picture (as much as I would hate them to do so) he could sure clear up a lot of the problems that have been caused on the show.

Like for instance he could make the hole insident with the borg just seem like it never happened. That would solve one problem as the borg wern't first seen by humans until TNG.

LLAP :wub:

hmm seems I've missed so much is such a short space of time!!

haven't seen Enterprise I don't think since like s2 (which ever series ended with Archer being on Earth that was destroyed?) watched it pretty much every week until then as I started working Monday nights and also I am in uni now and we don't have cable so I haven't seen any of the lastest ones :P

seen one ep since meeting JOHN :help: which I loved as it was so much cwler having seen him!

anyways I am off to POST A NEW TOPIC!!!!!!! :D please reply ASAP!!! :wub:

surfy sah xx

hmm seems I've missed so much is such a short space of time!!

haven't seen Enterprise I don't think since like s2 (which ever series ended with Archer being on Earth that was destroyed?) watched it pretty much every week until then as I started working Monday nights and also I am in uni now and we don't have cable so I haven't seen any of the lastest ones :lol:

seen one ep since meeting JOHN  :lol:  which I loved as it was so much cwler having seen him!

:lol:

surfy sah xx

Well being Enterprise I wouldn't say you've missed that much. Some of the stuff from the thirsd season for exaple was done before with the other crews. Although the third season was good, the storyline did seem to drag on and on a little to much for me. Oh and as said before was a good season final, can't wait for season 4.

Glad to see that there is an Enterprise guest going to LFACC that I havn't seen, which isn't hard beings not many Enterprise guest have come to conventions in this country yet.

LLAP :angel:

• 2 weeks later...

I am really looking forward to meeting Michael Dorn as well, hope he will sign my b/w TNG print as I heard he wouldnt sign it in the past. If he does sign it then I will only need Patrick and Jonathan to sign it and it will be complete and ready for framing and sticking up on the wall.

Edited by Colonel Jack O'Neill

Can't wait to meet Michael Dorn and Marina Sirtis :P  :o

We've already met Brent Spiner, Levar Burton, Brad Dourif, Gates McFadden, and John Billingsley

*slighly off topic here, soz :D*

can you mem how much Brad was at c5 as I got an auto on behalf of a mate and I don't want to over charge if it was £15 or under charge if it was £20?! ;)

thanks in advance!

surfy sah xx

I am really looking forward to meeting Michael Dorn as well, hope he will sign my b/w TNG print as I heard he wouldnt sign it in the past. If he does sign it then I will only need Patrick and Jonathan to sign it and it will be complete and ready for framing and sticking up on the wall.

MIchael signed mine OK in Vegas and I have heard that he no longer refuses to sign that one..

I too need Patrick and Jonathan on mine to complete it!!

Can't wait to meet Michael Dorn and Marina Sirtis :P  :P

We've already met Brent Spiner, Levar Burton, Brad Dourif, Gates McFadden, and John Billingsley

*slighly off topic here, soz :lol:*

can you mem how much Brad was at c5 as I got an auto on behalf of a mate and I don't want to over charge if it was £15 or under charge if it was £20?! :angel:

thanks in advance!

surfy sah xx

I am 99% sure he was £15

Can't wait to meet Michael Dorn and Marina Sirtis :P  :P

*slighly off topic here, soz :P*

can you mem how much Brad was at c5 as I got an auto on behalf of a mate and I don't want to over charge if it was £15 or under charge if it was £20?! :D

thanks in advance!

surfy sah xx

I am 99% sure he was £15

Its definately £15 cos we got his autograph twice :P