Star Trek: The Next Generation Guest(s)

Adam

Helloooooooo people! My god, what are you thinking of!!!???!!

Patrick Stewart would NEVER attend a convention like Collectormania where he has to sign in person. He refuses to do it!!! :angry:

The man, to put it bluntly, comes from the Shatner school of aseholedom. He's a pathetic diva who thinks so highly of himself, that he has no regard for the people who put him where he is today ie Star Trek fans.

He hates the sci-fi genre and Star Trek fans with a vengence.

Now, if you really want a top TNG guest, ask the nice people to try and get Jonathan Frakes.

Where did you hear that Darryl?

I have only just gotten into ST:TNG the other night, lol

so yesterday i watched it on Sky One all day.

I think the reason why i like ST:TNG is cause of

Patrick Stewart, but when did you hear that he

hates the fans? I dont think he wil come out and just

say, "I hate you", i mean Mark Hamill does not sign

Star Wars photos anymore, mainly by choice.

I'm sad now, and starting to dislike ST:TNG.... Someone help me.

What about Showmasters trying to get Wil Wheaton?

I know everyone hated (and still hates) Wesley Crusher in TNG, but I wouldn't mind seeing the guy and hearing his bitter story about Rick Berman screwing him up the ass over Nemesis. :blink:

No Adam you are wrong about Mark Hamill. He did a play in Miami earlier this year, and he was more than fine about signing my Star Wars pictures. He was a little reticent at first and said he would sign one. Once I asked for it to my name and when I told him that I had gone to America just to meet him in the middle of the war, he was really flattered. Over the course of the next few days, he signed every Star Wars picture I had, which I hadn't expected! He was really really nice and I can't speak highly enough of him.

Patrick Stewart is a little different. I have never had a problem with him. He just seems to sign what he is promoting. When he is at a Star Trek or X Men premiere, he seems to sign pictures from that. When he is doing a play he tends to sign only the programme. When he turns up to a premiere of something he is not involved in (Like Too Fast Too Furious) he signed anything that was put in front of him. I can't blame him from signing nothing but the programme if he is in a play, after all that is what he is promoting.

I think Patrick Stewart gets a bad press with Star Trek because he doesn't do all the conventions etc. I wouldn't compare him to Shatner - that man is boundless when it comes to bad manners!

^_^