People going to C6 in costume

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...you might as well just give up and hand the prize to ME in advance! :P

I promise you that this is no idle boast, I shall blow CM6 away with my costume! You ain't never seen anything like this!

Ladies and Gentlemen, a teaser:

front.jpg

(I can tell ya that it gets really super-hot and itchy in the finished thing! :D)

Jacali I can answer for three people...

Sat -

Smaug - O Ren Isi (from Kill Bill)

Kiki - Crazy 88 Member (from Kill Bill)

Lady of the Realm - Arwen

Sun -

Smaug - not sure if its the same of if she's going as A Clockwork Orange

Kiki - Hogwarts Student Ginny

Lady of the Realm - Hogwarts Student.

...you might as well just give up and hand the prize to ME in advance! ;)

I promise you that this is no idle boast, I shall blow CM6 away with my costume! You ain't never seen anything like this!

Ladies and Gentlemen, a teaser:

front.jpg

(I can tell ya that it gets really super-hot and itchy in the finished thing! ;))

Can't wait to see this one!

Jacali Posted on Sep 4 2004, 05:32 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

can evry1 who's goin in costume, and who doesnt mind tellin us who they re guna b, can yas all tell me who ur goin as please? just so i can see wots already taken kinda thing

PLLLEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE

If the shoulder bits are ever finished in time I shall be going as Van Helsing (pint sized female version!) :(

anyone at C6 on Friday maybe we could meet up at say Showmasters info desk at eh 3pm ish??

Knowing me I'll be drinking a coffee behind the showmasters desk :huh:

Make sure you say hello then I won't hard to miss. Clad in leather, carrying a sword, long blonde hair

ok.

Doubt if I'll be hard to miss either...floor length black leather coat, black fedora hat, dark scarf, hopefully black leather shoulder pieces...

Me thinks I'll be a tad warm :unsure:

Yep Van Helsing!

Although when I first decided to do this (my first ever costume) I had no idea of the work (or cost) involved!

Mind you bringing it all together has been fun, even if my folks and friends have been plagued with piccies "of the latest installment"!

Can't wait to see some of you guys, in the past the costumes have been such a good standard.

can evry1 who's goin in costume, and who doesnt mind tellin us who they re guna b, can yas all tell me who ur goin as please? just so i can see wots already taken kinda thing

*Runs in late with hair flying everywhere*

I'm going as Rimmer!!! (from the episode Quarrentine)

*Runs in late with hair flying everywhere*

I'm going as Rimmer!!! (from the episode Quarrentine)

O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill!!!!!