Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think I'm a hobbit anymore. :wub:

Aw. So then.... I'm claiming FULL management of Project HOBBIT, me being the only hobbit here!

But realises I is still needing to suck to the the all powerful thread starter :wub:

*hugs Nick* I've not had a hug yet....

*HUGS* I'm sorry if I've upset you in anyway. I still want to be your gardner.

I am only a hobbit if third parties deem it so. Please, Mr Frodo, let me back at Bag End. I am sorry. :P

Bag End's door is always open to the Gamgees! Even exGamgees!

Here, you can have a spare set of keys! :wub:

Melbicks have done some great slabbing on the garden, am loving the puss it boots statue (me got for 21st birthday :wub: ). Though, I still need someone to water to cacti. :wub::wub:

I don't think I'm a hobbit anymore. :P

Aw. So then.... I'm claiming FULL management of Project HOBBIT, me being the only hobbit here!

But realises I is still needing to suck to the the all powerful thread starter :P

I am only a hobbit if third parties deem it so. Please, Mr Frodo, let me back at Bag End. I am sorry. :P

Here, you can have a spare set of keys! :wub:

Melbicks have done some great slabbing on the garden, am loving the puss it boots statue (me got for 21st birthday :wub: ). Though, I still need someone to water to cacti. :wub::wub:

A part time job..... :wub:

How many cacti?

I guess it might be a case of 364 days holiday a year..... :wub:

*finds nice cosy cave, curls up in.*

precioussssssss

Ah! Was forgetting some of us were online to work! Soz! *remembers what I was ment to be doing* *slaps head* those brittas empire eps won't watch themselves!!!!!

what??

work?

us?

don't insult us!!! :P^_^:P:D:P:D:P

*jumps at cue to pass insults*

Hmm, *thinks*

Aw, I don't have the heart to.....

I don't think I'm a hobbit anymore. :(

But realises I is still needing to suck to the the all powerful thread starter :P

I am only a hobbit if third parties deem it so. Please, Mr Frodo, let me back at Bag End. I am sorry. :(

Here, you can have a spare set of keys! :D

Melbicks have done some great slabbing on the garden, am loving the puss it boots statue (me got for 21st birthday :P ). Though, I still need someone to water to cacti. :P:P

A part time job..... ^_^

How many cacti?

I guess it might be a case of 364 days holiday a year..... :D

*finds nice cosy cave, curls up in.*

precioussssssss

I gots three! Dyson, Pemberton and Gatiss!

They need love.

Aw, you took me out your sig....

It wasn't a conscious decision to get rid of you. I am slowly getting rid of everything in my sig. I am slowly depleting into nothingness.

Please don't think I'm doing anything out of spite. I'm not that type of person. I just don't want to be me anymore. Tis all.

It wasn't a conscious decision to get rid of you. I am slowly getting rid of everything in my sig. I am slowly depleting into nothingness.

Please don't think I'm doing anything out of spite. I'm not that type of person. I just don't want to be me anymore. Tis all.

if you aren't you, then who are you?

keep your sig as it was ^_^:D :D

Are you all still here??

You must have an avatar Nickwise, even if it is your frying pan! ^_^

Why no hobbit anymore, Nickwise?? I'm confused. Have I missed something?

I'm not available for MEATS, babfFRODO, but I am availble for MEETS and sweets etc..

Chun-Li av coming up!

if you aren't you, then who are you?

keep your sig as it was ^_^:D :D

Who knows.

Internet multifractionism has stolen me.

But what about all the people who still want YOU? Not someone else!

Don't tell me that counts for nothing!

Project Hobbit meet up! Not at lfacc! At least if we're all depessed, we might as well be depessed together. We may be able to help.

Hey, I'm awight.

Just worried and fretting mostly. Worried and fretting and I don't want everything to crumble.

*I huggles all my agents* I am just slightly concerned when I can't do a damn thing to help when one of you gets upset and all I can do is worry, I can't explain it at the moment. I think I've spent too long on this forum.

I just wants my agents to be happy.

Hey, I'm awight.

Just worried and fretting mostly. Worried and fretting and I don't want everything to crumble.

*I huggles all my agents* I am just slightly concerned when I can't do a damn thing to help when one of you gets upset and all I can do is worry, I can't explain it at the moment. I think I've spent too long on this forum.

I just wants my agents to be happy.

did i give you my landline number yet?