Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ONE HUNDRED AND TEN PAGES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I GOTS FIRST POST!!!

:blush: but my Frodo isn't here. :angel::unsure::lol::(

Your Frodo was trying to be here, but comp wasn't having it! Disconnected 3 times, didn't wanna send all me emails either :(

And I had a picture I did want to post on page 110! I even added newest Agent, lady of the realm to it.

*sigh*

Maybe they'll anounce Elijah tonight...

You MIGHT see another hobbit you know...

I reckons that Bilbo didn't actually sail off into the West, he bought a nice coastal Spanish apartment and is JUST WAITING for his fave Baggins to visit.

(he hasn't heard of postcards yet.)

Ah, see, I had some fascinating discoveries while testing Sarowyn today, and it made me really learn stuff about myself too! Well, I won't say 'testing' but I will say....erm.... I'm not quite sure what this psychoanalysis stuff is! But it's real good for my story so far! And you've only answered, what five or six questions?I might e-mail you my theory on your character at some point, because you are intriguing. *no, I'm not stalking you, I'm just thinking in-depth* :angel:

Tell Lara I need bug her too, unless she doesn't wish to be included, which I won't mind of course, but it'd wouldn't be the same without her! :unsure:

I think lara will want to be included. She's cast herself in the movie in any rate :blush: I've got a few differnet email ads for lara and I'm not sure which of them she uses. We rarely comunicate by email. (though as I right this, I'm currently sending her three ( :( ?!). hopefully I've used the right address. I'll ask her to email you.

I'd be interested in your theories :lol::(

Past 100 pages! Or 50 in Gandalf's case!

Nickwise, are you writing novels as well as poems?? Did I read that in passing through the last few pages very quickly?

Sarowyn, you fond a mordor bridge?? Cool! We have some really good marshes locatios round here and a nice Tomb Raider bridge!!

babyFRODO the PIZZA HUT FOOT FIGHTING SCORE WAS OFFCIALLY 1-1, THATS ONE ALL TO FRODO AND GANDALF!

Pizza Hut Foot Fighting League

FRODO 1   -     1 GANDALF

There you go.

Yo! GtB. Just wanted to draw your attention to *cough* above.

*quietly lurks and ignores*

:blush::angel::unsure::lol::(

*stamps as "case closed" and files away*

*looks smug*

oh dear god i am royaly screwd, i went computer this morning to out my assignment (in for today) on a

disc so i could print it off at collage and instead i put layment to will on the disc and have no aswsignment :help: *cries* i hate you will

Todays Top 10 Posters

Member Joined Total Member Posts Posts Today % of todays posts

DavidB6937 1-June 03 49762 60 4.25%

Tippin 3-October 04 407 57 4.03%

Gandalf the Black 23-February 04 3287 56 3.96%

Moony 2-December 03 552 49 3.47%

Nickwise Gamgee 7-March 04 1005 49 3.47%

Smintti 9-September 04 257 41 2.90%

BuFF DaDDy 30-January 04 3534 37 2.62%

Aspen 8-December 03 117 37 2.62%

porkfat 12-January 04 2815 35 2.48%

frosty 3-February 04 980 34 2.41%

Total posts today: 1413

nickwise... in the last 24 hours...

you haave made 3.47% of all posts, a total of 49 posts by you, putting you number 5 in the top 10 posters!!!! :D

:angel::unsure::wub::D:(:D