Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thankyou Caz!!!

I have now recieved four feedbacks!

I have saved them all and intend to print them off in the morning for analysis. If I haven't formulated ideas already, my precioussssesss....

I love the fact I think everyone put 'hobbit' after 'project' BUT i only got one 'wise' after 'Nick' :lol: :lol:

thanks you guys, for doing this. All answers (except Caz's....) are confidential. :lol: Caz.... 'song' and 'will' are hilariously good matches!

Ok, just expect a phonecall.

*quite fits into the Matrix in the background*

(channel five if you want to watch it)  :P

Hey Sarowyn!

Hope you feeling better! *huggles you*

bF, I am fighting with your 'father' over the issue of My likkle Mr Frodo. This Gamgee is just sticking up for ya!

I'm juggling posts, msn, and emails! :lol:

Thanks gardener :D but I only need you to carry me up a mountain! but still, thanks... :wub:

S'ok, I know my only purpose is to carry all your stuff, and if not that, you as well.

:lol::D oh yeah, I forgot, another purpose of mine is to give you my last drop of water, and the last bit of bread, and generally stay a bit blurred out of focus of the camera in the background while you're going through all your 'emotional hardship' scenes.

tut tut. Me? Bitter?

what ARE you talking about? :lol::lol:

:wub: close up on pshyco frodo! ah happy days!

bF!

hehehehehe

I don't mind being in the background, so long as I get to hit a few orcs round the head with my favourite cooking utensils.

Go for it! I don't do so good in fights meself *rubs stump finger*

Background is good place for Sam! We wants to look at the big eyed hobbit!!!!! :D

i need to warn you nick, i have included a few phrases where a word or two wasn't what just was in my head.... "the road goes ever on and on...."

That's Ok! I was expecting generally ANYTHING, so long as it was the first thing you thought of, then, it's fine. :lol:

check your inbox.

hello agents *huggs* hope you are all well today :D

curiosity got the better of this took, I was washing my army gear, using the persil tablet thing and i noticed on the side of the

packet it said do not snap, so what did pip do, she snaped it and it sort of exploded straight into my eyeball where it started to soap, I have now bleached my eyeball and everything has a fury line around the edge of it (makes looking at shiny stuff intresting). On plus side now have very white eyes and clean face :P

Posted on Oct 20 2004, 08:59 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (sarowyn @ Oct 20 2004, 08:51 PM)

QUOTE (Nickwise Gamgee @ Oct 20 2004, 09:47 PM)

QUOTE (Gandalf the Black @ Oct 20 2004, 08:45 PM)

just done the words, sent em too...

jsut don't kill me ickle gardner     

Why would I kill you?

After going through Sarowyn's I'll find yours.

Sarah, I LOVE that you have 'memory... *blank space*' 

*cracks up* Did I?  Oh man, I didn't realise I'd done that. 

ps. 

*laughing my head off*

*rolls about on floor* ha ha ha ha ha

in other news my mam says she thinks you all out of your trees, (shruberys for hobbits or maybe a bansai)

(channel five if you want to watch it)  :D

Hey Sarowyn!

bF, I am fighting with your 'father' over the issue of My likkle Mr Frodo. This Gamgee is just sticking up for ya!

I'm juggling posts, msn, and emails! :D

Thanks gardener :wub: but I only need you to carry me up a mountain! but still, thanks... :wub:

S'ok, I know my only purpose is to carry all your stuff, and if not that, you as well.

:lol::lol: oh yeah, I forgot, another purpose of mine is to give you my last drop of water, and the last bit of bread, and generally stay a bit blurred out of focus of the camera in the background while you're going through all your 'emotional hardship' scenes.

tut tut. Me? Bitter?

what ARE you talking about? :D:P

bF!

hehehehehe

I don't mind being in the background, so long as I get to hit a few orcs round the head with my favourite cooking utensils.

Background is good place for Sam! We wants to look at the big eyed hobbit!!!!! :wub:

You can check your inbox too.

oh, thanks, actually, Nickwise wants to stare at the fat hobbit more. *put Sam in foreground!!!* :wub::wub:

hello agents *huggs* hope you are all well today :D

curiosity got the better of this took, I was washing my army gear, using the persil tablet thing and i noticed on the side of the

packet it said do not snap, so what did pip do, she snaped it and it sort of exploded straight into my eyeball where it started to soap, I have now bleached my eyeball and everything has a fury line around the edge of it (makes looking at shiny stuff intresting). On plus side now have very white eyes and clean face :P

Posted on Oct 20 2004, 08:59 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (sarowyn @ Oct 20 2004, 08:51 PM)

QUOTE (Nickwise Gamgee @ Oct 20 2004, 09:47 PM)

QUOTE (Gandalf the Black @ Oct 20 2004, 08:45 PM)

just done the words, sent em too...

jsut don't kill me ickle gardner     

Why would I kill you?

After going through Sarowyn's I'll find yours.

Sarah, I LOVE that you have 'memory... *blank space*' 

*cracks up* Did I?   Oh man, I didn't realise I'd done that. 

ps.  

*laughing my head off*

*rolls about on floor* ha ha ha ha ha

in other news my mam says she thinks you all out of your trees, (shruberys for hobbits or maybe a bansai)

Just saw this!!!

LOL!!!

you poor thing!

and we're out of our trees?

*rolls around laughing.*

(channel five if you want to watch it)  :D

Hey Sarowyn!

I'm juggling posts, msn, and emails! :D

Thanks gardener :wub: but I only need you to carry me up a mountain! but still, thanks... :wub:

:lol::lol: oh yeah, I forgot, another purpose of mine is to give you my last drop of water, and the last bit of bread, and generally stay a bit blurred out of focus of the camera in the background while you're going through all your 'emotional hardship' scenes.

tut tut. Me? Bitter?

what ARE you talking about? :D:P

bF!

hehehehehe

Background is good place for Sam! We wants to look at the big eyed hobbit!!!!! :wub:

You can check your inbox too.

oh, thanks, actually, Nickwise wants to stare at the fat hobbit more. *put Sam in foreground!!!* :wub::D

I had to reply as well! :D:wub:B)

Hmm, I could go for a few sam close ups. Give me time to fetch a drink before frodo comes back :wub: Not really, I love sam too :wub::D

Nick? not sure that I made any sence in last email. sorry, in speedy mode tonight, ( I've been round shop, walked kerrie home, showered, planned next costume on msn and make long word list durring the time i've been online! :lol: ).

I know you'll figure out what I'm trying to say

Nick? not sure that I made any sence in last email. sorry, in speedy mode tonight, ( I've been round shop, walked kerrie home, showered, planned next costume on msn and make long word list durring the time i've been online! :lol: ).

I know you'll figure out what I'm trying to say

You made perfect sense.

You're on my wavelength.

:lol: No worries. Busy little bee!

admittedly, bF, I replied to you again!!!

Don't reply to me, or it could go on all night.... :lol::lol::lol:

I never do what I'm told :wub:

Don't worry, email bombing is rare from me, and I don't think I'll be around much longer. Bed calls....and I'm listening!

Don't reply to me, or it could go on all night....  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I never do what I'm told :(

Don't worry, email bombing is rare from me, and I don't think I'll be around much longer. Bed calls....and I'm listening!

bed's callin to me too... gardner, i'm respondidn to the most recent email then headin to the sack, prolly won't sleep of course, but i'll be able to try to rest... :D:lol: :lol:

plus listen to soundtraks (LOTR) on loud headphones... :lol::wub::D

One thing I haven't done tonight is listen to music....not good. Ah well, look forward to it all the more in the morning.

Don't think my last post made sence either. lol! you'll have to get into bF mode when yous read my stuff :lol:

I never do what I'm told :(

bed's callin to me too... gardner, i'm respondidn to the most recent email then headin to the sack, prolly won't sleep of course, but i'll be able to try to rest... :D:lol: :lol:

Ok!

I was thinking of going to analyse research anyways!

*hugs you*

sleep well too! (if you can, if not, try and keep a silly little smile on)

I never do what I'm told :P

Good plan! know that wasn't directed at me, but hey, I calls it how I see it :(

Ok!

I was thinking of going to analyse research anyways!

*hugs you*

sleep well too! (if you can, if not, try and keep a silly little smile on)

last night... i got over to sleep around 5AM... and was out of bed around 4 hours later....

i expect the same tonight, but then i might just be so exhausted that i drop over immediately...

ah well :(:P

sleep well folksies :D

I never do what I'm told :D

Good plan! know that wasn't directed at me, but hey, I calls it how I see it :(

thats the best way to live it :P

ooooh, e-mail bombing!

*puts on Sean Astin bomber jacket.*

okies, you get some sleep my dear!

*huggles* lullaby..... :D:D

I'm being told to go to bed now, sleeping family not so keen on tap tap tapping of the comp keyboard!

Good nights to all. I fall asleep to comedy, radio or dvd! I recomend it. End the day relaxing and laughing. But it confusses people you share a hotel room with. Kerrie says she can here the headphones going and I'll laugh every so often. Then I'll have stopped laughing and will have fallen asleep still with headphones blasting in me ears :lol::lol::wub:

UM OKAY THEN :lol:

BIG PINK HUG for all my agents :lol::lol::lol:

Don't reply to me, or it could go on all night....  :lol:  :P  :P

bed's callin to me too... gardner, i'm respondidn to the most recent email then headin to the sack, prolly won't sleep of course, but i'll be able to try to rest... :P:o:D

plus listen to soundtraks (LOTR) on loud headphones... :D :D :D

Good plan! know that wasn't directed at me, but hey, I calls it how I see it :D

thats the best way to live it :D

Mixed with a health dose of knowning when not to act that way, of course! *nods agreeing*