Project Hobbit

Nickwise Gamgee

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all!

Nickwise, can I do the word assoiation???? :P:lol::D

I am feeling better! *looks sheepish* Wasn't all that ill, just really wanted to sleep today as opposed to colleging... :D

I haven't picked up or indeed, understood, anything that you guys are talking about so I'll just hug and wave and be a little random, how does that sound?

I have cold feet. :D

Ok, if Frodo could've gotten ALL THE WAY TO MORDOR without me, then WHY OH WHY did you make me follow him? And force me to make a promise to never leave him?

Do you think I wanted to go to Mordor????

I wanted to take that caravan trip to Tring. Oh No.......

:lol::D

War, yes, babyFrodo, it's something that comes between your father and your gardener. It makes things a little highly strung at Bag End.

:D:D:P

you needed punishing for dropping the eaves :P:o:D

i thought an ickle trip to mordor would do you some good :P :P :P

Don't fight you two!

we's not fighting, we's warring, my son :o:D:P:D:P:lol:

I'm not your son! stop it! No warring either!

working thuogh the words now NW.

I want to war!!!

Fight fight fight fight!!!!!

GRRRR, FEAR ME SILLY LITTLE WIZARD!

and you aint Frodo's father.....you're more like his wimpy little sister with a lolipop for a staff!

*claws out*

OOH! Hugo Weaving! I've seen his bum somewhere.... *looks at Sarah* :D Goodbye, Mr Anderson...

ooh, bF, thankies for going through words now, I can guess which character I'll be working on first. :D:P

Ok, just expect a phonecall.

*quite fits into the Matrix in the background*

(channel five if you want to watch it) :lol:

Hey Sarowyn!

Hope you feeling better! *huggles you*

bF, I am fighting with your 'father' over the issue of My likkle Mr Frodo. This Gamgee is just sticking up for ya!

I'm juggling posts, msn, and emails! :D

Thanks gardener :D but I only need you to carry me up a mountain! but still, thanks... :P

Ok, if Frodo could've gotten ALL THE WAY TO MORDOR without me, then WHY OH WHY did you make me follow him? And force me to make a promise to never leave him?

Do you think I wanted to go to Mordor????

I wanted to take that caravan trip to Tring. Oh No.......

:lol:  :D

War, yes, babyFrodo, it's something that comes between your father and your gardener. It makes things a little highly strung at Bag End.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

you needed punishing for dropping the eaves :D:(:D

i thought an ickle trip to mordor would do you some good :P :P :P

I weren't dropping no eaves!

Please, Mr Gandalf sir....

*discretely reaches for big fat book on the Baggins's table and thwacks it round Wizard's head*

Take that, Mr Gandalf sir.

Right, Matt stole all the taters?

You know what I'm gonna do?

I'm going to do NOTHING! because taters are now out of season!!! :lol: Its actually carrot-growing time. Which reminds me, Tom still has my pencil, Sarah.

(be random Sarowyn!!! wave and hug!)

*Waves and Hugs* :lol: I am the queen!

I bet it's Will who has your pencil. Tom just wouldn't do such a thing. Do you reckon he's marked any projects yet or has eamon demolished all?

How is GERTIE? Still talking to herself in the mirror? *giggles* That tickles my funnybone, that does.

For some reason I woke up today thinking about all the agents. Just in general. That was weird.

(channel five if you want to watch it)  :D

Hey Sarowyn!

bF, I am fighting with your 'father' over the issue of My likkle Mr Frodo. This Gamgee is just sticking up for ya!

I'm juggling posts, msn, and emails! :lol:

Thanks gardener :D but I only need you to carry me up a mountain! but still, thanks... :(

S'ok, I know my only purpose is to carry all your stuff, and if not that, you as well.

:lol::D oh yeah, I forgot, another purpose of mine is to give you my last drop of water, and the last bit of bread, and generally stay a bit blurred out of focus of the camera in the background while you're going through all your 'emotional hardship' scenes.

tut tut. Me? Bitter?

what ARE you talking about? :lol::lol:

Right, Matt stole all the taters?

You know what I'm gonna do?

I'm going to do NOTHING! because taters are now out of season!!! :lol: Its actually carrot-growing time. Which reminds me, Tom still has my pencil, Sarah.

(be random Sarowyn!!! wave and hug!)

*Waves and Hugs* :D I am the queen!

I bet it's Will who has your pencil. Tom just wouldn't do such a thing. Do you reckon he's marked any projects yet or has eamon demolished all?

How is GERTIE? Still talking to herself in the mirror? *giggles* That tickles my funnybone, that does.

For some reason I woke up today thinking about all the agents. Just in general. That was weird.

You are the queen? Damn, I didn't know that. :lol: I am SO sorry!

Will was away today (I had to fetch my sketchbook because he HADN'T got them to the teacher of key skills in time) No, he hasn't marked them, but I wrote a HUGE LONG PASSAGE OF WRITING FOR AN ADDED BIT OF EVALUATION. :lol::lol: *hugs preciousss writing*

Gertie is still looking in the mirror.

She loves it. It keeps her distracted from plans of evil, but there were a HELL OF A LOT OF SIRENS going to Kettering today.

I was at the bus stop for 45 mins and my feet were killing me.

Should really try out those shoe things...

just done the words, sent em too...

jsut don't kill me ickle gardner :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would I kill you?

After going through Sarowyn's I'll find yours.

Sarah, I LOVE that you have 'memory... *blank space*'

*cracks up* Did I? :lol::lol: Oh man, I didn't realise I'd done that. :lol:

ps. PHTO0007.JPG

Why would I kill you?

because the word 'death' is there at LEAST 4 times... theres another one in there as well.... it'll be explained over the phone :D :D

Hey Sarowyn!

Thanks gardener :D but I only need you to carry me up a mountain! but still, thanks... :wub:

S'ok, I know my only purpose is to carry all your stuff, and if not that, you as well.

:lol::D oh yeah, I forgot, another purpose of mine is to give you my last drop of water, and the last bit of bread, and generally stay a bit blurred out of focus of the camera in the background while you're going through all your 'emotional hardship' scenes.

tut tut. Me? Bitter?

:wub: close up on pshyco frodo! ah happy days!

Why would I kill you?

*cracks up* Did I? :D:D Oh man, I didn't realise I'd done that. :wub:

ps. PHTO0007.JPG

*laughing my head off*

Why would I kill you?

because the word 'death' is there at LEAST 4 times... theres another one in there as well.... it'll be explained over the phone :D :D

Okies. I understand.

bF, I will be using your answers when I get them sucessfully, and sending you a little report next week when you are on holiday! Same goes for the rest of you. You're all getting proper reports!!! *feels like a teacher....or a therapist...* Just need some time going through the answers :wub:

Hey Sarowyn!

Thanks gardener :D but I only need you to carry me up a mountain! but still, thanks... :wub:

tut tut. Me? Bitter?

:wub: close up on pshyco frodo! ah happy days!

bF!

hehehehehe

I don't mind being in the background, so long as I get to hit a few orcs round the head with my favourite cooking utensils.