Anyone else jealous?

Lambourne

The only Massive Event con I go to is Lockdown, so seeing all these people in other forum sections is making me jealous! Looking at there countdown threads and guest announcement's make's me miss the build up and excitement of Lockdown, especially now Hallowhedon has been announced!

I'm going to sit in this thread and sulk whilst hoping for a second Lockdown and watching everyone else have fun! It sucks to be a fan of just one show LOL.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I met him with nikstar and he was awesome and asked my name got it wrong first time but thats ok and quizzed nik wat was very funny as she was all fan girl shocked haha.

i would say i was offended by that selby, but its so true, im such a fangirl when it comes to lost!

i deffo would love M.C hes so lovely seriously probably one of the nicest lost guests ive met!! :P

i think he must meet loads of people who just meet him for 'ebay' autographs, so it might have been nice to meet someone who actually watches and loves it [luckily alot of us lockdown peeps were there too so he must have felt really loved :D]

Edited by nikstar1989

This is absolutely ROCKIN news!!! I've too checked this forum on a regular basis (daily lol) hoping for a Lockdown 2 announcement...so this is GREAT news to hear. Lockdown is also the only event I wanna go to also. I can't wait for the announcement but atleast now I know there's def. gonna BE one!! That's great news!

im the same, cant wait for an announcement, although he said that it will prob be late next year so might not get an announcement till new year or something, still cant belive theve announced eclipse 3 when eclipse 2 hasnt even been held yet haha

my poor bank

Late next year? I hope not. Not because of the wait I'm fine with that, but because they'll probably be filming Season 6 around that time and as it's the final Season the cast will probably be in radio silence to protect spoilers for the final episodes. Obviously SM know more about the filming schedule of TV shows than I do but I thought June/July would have been a good time of year to help get the main cast.

im the same, cant wait for an announcement, although he said that it will prob be late next year so might not get an announcement till new year or something, still cant belive theve announced eclipse 3 when eclipse 2 hasnt even been held yet haha

my poor bank

Late next year? I hope not. Not because of the wait I'm fine with that, but because they'll probably be filming Season 6 around that time and as it's the final Season the cast will probably be in radio silence to protect spoilers for the final episodes. Obviously SM know more about the filming schedule of TV shows than I do but I thought June/July would have been a good time of year to help get the main cast.

Lambourne I agree with you but then also it risk the guests being taken up by NON Lost filming projects too. But yeah, it's gonna be a tricky one to get guests ESP if they want Michael Emerson as Ben may still play an important role in S6 of Lost when that time comes.

I am happy I'm not Showmasters in this respect. Trying to find the BEST TIME for having the con is def. tricky.

i think thats why finding dates is so difficult, im sure they will find whats best, but if the rumors are true about M-E, then he wont be filming [as s5 focuses on island] and they are usually not allowed to reveal spoilers anyway so im sure it wont effect the con that much, it was like at another con, an actor was in heroes but couldnt reveal anything about his charicter as it hadnt been aired yet, but im sure whoever they get will be able to share their theroies and experiances theve had so far on the show ;)

i think thats why finding dates is so difficult, im sure they will find whats best, but if the rumors are true about M-E, then he wont be filming [as s5 focuses on island] and they are usually not allowed to reveal spoilers anyway so im sure it wont effect the con that much, it was like at another con, an actor was in heroes but couldnt reveal anything about his charicter as it hadnt been aired yet, but im sure whoever they get will be able to share their theroies and experiances theve had so far on the show ;)

I'm confused....ME won't be filming as S5 focuses on the island? They're filming S5 NOW..so does this mean that ME won't be filming THEN next year as they will THEN focus on the island as in S6? Sorry to be nitpicking here but I am just confused....

i think thats why finding dates is so difficult, im sure they will find whats best, but if the rumors are true about M-E, then he wont be filming [as s5 focuses on island] and they are usually not allowed to reveal spoilers anyway so im sure it wont effect the con that much, it was like at another con, an actor was in heroes but couldnt reveal anything about his charicter as it hadnt been aired yet, but im sure whoever they get will be able to share their theroies and experiances theve had so far on the show :thumbup:

They would of finished Season 5 and be onto Season 6 by then. Michael only said he won't have a big part in the first few episodes of Season 5 {Small Spoiler} There have been photos from the set of Michael filming scenes already. No matter what time of year it is I'm sure they'll always be problems. Even if they can't get current main cast there's plenty of ex-main cast and regular guest stars to go around.

Edited by Lambourne

well if its after march next year i can bring my mini lost fan as baby should be born by then :))

That's awesome! Congratulations!!!

Maybe you could get the guests to sign him/her!!! That was a joke by the way, I do not endorse writing on babies.

Anywho, anyone else notice how when you scroll down fast on the main page Hallowhedon and the London part of LFACC blur together and make what looks like 'Lockdown'? Then get excited only to get depressed when you realise once again you made a mistake..... no.... just me then? Oh well!

Edited by Lambourne

well if its after march next year i can bring my mini lost fan as baby should be born by then :))

That's awesome! Congratulations!!!

Maybe you could get the guests to sign him/her!!! That was a joke by the way, I do not endorse writing on babies.

Anywho, anyone else notice how when you scroll down fast on the main page Hallowhedon and the London part of LFACC blur together and make what looks like 'Lockdown'? Then get excited only to get depressed when you realise once again you made a mistake..... no.... just me then? Oh well!

well actually that did cross my mind too, but then i thought better of it. lol :P