Anyone else jealous?

Lambourne

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do babies get in for free, it seems a bit silly if they have to pay a full price.:headscratch:

Your question is answered here:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....showtopic=43205

Ah that's good to know they get in for free. Looks like you wont have to smuggle your baby inside linz_loonyintraining though that would have been funny :o

mini polar bear up jumper look. it could still catch on ;)

i'm glad there is still a group of us that look on this forum :chair:

Agree :chair: We must be the obsessive ones lol

Last years guests seemed to have a great time so hopefully they've spread the word to their cast mates about how awesome we all are :YAHOO::chair:

ETA: Aww I just realized we both said 'last years guests' when in fact it was this year, that's how long it feels :chair:

Edited by night_sky_dream

i'm glad there is still a group of us that look on this forum :D

Agree :D We must be the obsessive ones lol

Last years guests seemed to have a great time so hopefully they've spread the word to their cast mates about how awesome we all are :WAVE::P

ETA: Aww I just realized we both said 'last years guests' when in fact it was this year, that's how long it feels :(

yea bummer it does feel like age age, but look on the bright side the further away 'last year' gets the closer 'next year becomes' :YAHOO::dance::thumbup:

I suggested linz baby be baby erin, and her claire, she pointed out that claire is blond and she brunette....

My answer to that was.....................

WIG!!

And baby's Dad Tim can be Charlie (as that would be way better than making Tim dress as Jack in a suit lol)

an excuse to write on his hands......

SM/ME, i'll make you a deal. if you announce lockdown 2 in the next week, with Emilie de Ravin as the first guest, not only will i be recieveing a drink from lambourne :D but i'll also buy you one SM. i will also pay double for my ticket. but thats only if you can announce it in the next week. time starts.... NOW

Edited by Rodders

SM/ME, i'll make you a deal. if you announce lockdown 2 in the next week, with Emilie de Ravin as the first guest, not only will i be recieveing a drink from lambourne ;) but i'll also buy you one SM. i will also pay double for my ticket. but thats only if you can announce it in the next week. time starts.... NOW

I second that!!!! I will also pay double for my ticket and buy SM two drinks (one for the deal in the other thread and this one). You're move Showmasters!