Jason David Frank Announcement

Hey all,

I just noticed on Facebook Showmasters have shared / posted a graphic showing that JDF's schedule has now changed, and his photo shoots are between 12:50pm and 2pm. But on the "main" schedule on the forum this isn't reflected, he is listed as being around 3pm.

Does anyone know which is correct? I'm planning my day around it and don't want to completely miss the op!

Cheers

• Moderators

Hey all,

I just noticed on Facebook Showmasters have shared / posted a graphic showing that JDF's schedule has now changed, and his photo shoots are between 12:50pm and 2pm. But on the "main" schedule on the forum this isn't reflected, he is listed as being around 3pm.

Does anyone know which is correct? I'm planning my day around it and don't want to completely miss the op!

Cheers

All we can advise it to check the schedule which will be up in the venue on the day, the schedule is subject to change and as we've had a few changes and cancellations last minute there will be alterations.

His Friday photo op is at 12:50 as shown on the schedule. Maybe that 3pm one was a different day?

Maybe you Need to refresh the page. I honestly didn't pay that much Attention if the 3 PM happened before and on what day, but I had to do a hard refresh to get the new schedules to Show.