Discounted entry to the Doctor Who Exhibition at Earls Court

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

The London Film and Comic Con has secured a special ticket discount for you for the superb Doctor Who Exhibition at Earls Court's Museum Hall.

Simply present your London Film and Comic con ticket (or show your hand stamp if you've already handed your ticket in to enter LFCC) at the Museum Hall box office to claim £1 off your ticket.

With over 100,000 tickets sold, the exhibition is a unique chance to get up close to a fantastic array of props, costumes, monsters and creatures from the latest episodes of the hit BBC TV show. The famous TARDIS, K9, Daleks, Cybermen and many of the Doctor's other enemies will be on display.

The exhibition shop holds a vast selection of collectable merchandise - vintage and new - with figurines, books, autographs, prints and much much more.

Remember - the discount can only be claimed on the day and at the box office.

Visit www.eco.co.uk/doctorwho for more information.

p.s. Keep an eye out for a 'live' Cyberman on the London Film and Comic Con show floor - an essential photo opportunity!

:stretcher: I love how people are sad over missing out on £1 discount .. lol

Especially given how much money most of us will be spending! In the grand scheme of things £1.00 won't so much difference!

And when would be the cut-off point anyway? People might have booked this months ago to coincide with their visit to LFCC. Someone was going to lose out on the discount whether SM announced this today, a week ago, 3 months ago...

It's quite likely the exhibition will be extra busy this weekend. To be honest, I think I'd prefer to spend that extra £1.00 and know that I had my ticket secured for a time convenient to me rather than taking a chance on the day.

Plus it's an excellent exhibition, and well worth the money.

(BTW, just checked the website and tickets are sold out for the 2pm slot on Saturday)

Edited by fray101