Latest WHO you've watched

timelord81r

Watched all of Silver Nemesis today, hmm... :thumbup:

However I did redeem some purehmv points, giving me £20 credit which I have since used to obtain:

The Keeper of Traken

Logopolis

Castrovalva

Four to Doomsday

Excited to get into some Nyssa stories before LFCC this year!

It was the first episode I've ever seen of Sylvester's run, and I imagine it isn't the pinnacle. There just seemed to be a few holes in the plot where things were glossed over too fast. I am rather ill atm though so I might just have not been concentrating enough!

It was the first episode I've ever seen of Sylvester's run, and I imagine it isn't the pinnacle. There just seemed to be a few holes in the plot where things were glossed over too fast. I am rather ill atm though so I might just have not been concentrating enough!

sylvs last season is superb

battlefield, ghost light, curse of fenwic,, survival are all classics and particularly battlefield, fenwic and survival. it was a strong send off. a shame though as sylv and co were really starting to find a winning formula with some good stories and dialogue,

• 2 weeks later...

Just watched Logopolis :wub:

didnt u like it? I really like it, especially tom and ainleys interaction, the shake hands to make a pact was masterfully played by tom, toms fall. great stuff. liked the attempts at science in it also.

I did like it yeah, but it was sad, it was the first classic regeneration I've watched! The green screen section when Tom is on the bridge and Anthony's part of the still in the background, supposedly looking on watching but it's very obvious that he a photo was a bit naff, but generally I liked it. I'm now half way through Castrovalva :D

*Edit - I have now finished Castrovalva :D

Edited by cyd0nian

castrovalva? that always bored me, i dont really like episodes where the doc spends most of it in bed lol

how u can watch this before WG is beyond me lol.

best peter davison? enlightenment and caves of andrizani!

special mentions to mawdryn undead, five docs, ressurection of the daleks, earthshock.

I can watch it because I love Tom and it came in the box set with Traken and Logopolis and I'm not going to not watch things that I have B) My issue with War Games, is as it is the end of Pat, should I not watch some of his others first? Surely it's less emotional saying good bye to a Doctor you don't know very well

I can watch it because I love Tom and it came in the box set with Traken and Logopolis and I'm not going to not watch things that I have B) My issue with War Games, is as it is the end of Pat, should I not watch some of his others first? Surely it's less emotional saying good bye to a Doctor you don't know very well

so watch some more pat first ;-)

I've decided to fold to Rob's persistence. I plan on watching Pat's run from the beginning in whatever way possible. I will begin with the Loose Cannon telesnap reconstruction of The Power of the Daleks, right after I finish watching Four to Doomsday :D

I've decided to fold to Rob's persistence. I plan on watching Pat's run from the beginning in whatever way possible. I will begin with the Loose Cannon telesnap reconstruction of The Power of the Daleks, right after I finish watching Four to Doomsday :D

yes, in the words of monica, nagging works. personally though id go with the audios of the missing. and do the recons after, BUT if you havent seen any pat (think u seen tomb no?) if u havent then watch one at least to see them in action.

although it might just be better to go from start to finish with those that exist on vhs/dvd? just in case heaven forbid u dont like some of the lost eps? up to you, plus the audios can be pricy, i heard them on cassette as a kid, but over the years some went missing or got bust, over recent years been getting them again on cd or digital, best way i found was join audible for a few months and get em all.

plus your not watching any other doc in order are ya? so yer i think best to just do those that exist first, get to the best, war games faster ;-)

I am actually trying to watch all the Doctors in order, I'm watching Hartnell in order, and I bought and watched Jon's DVD releases in order. Tom was slightly different, I watched the first part of his run in order, but then I kept winding up with other episodes from boxed sets, so I watched a lot of the second half of his run early (after I received the Key to Time and E-Space trilogy box sets as presents), and after watching Warrior's Gate I really wanted to see the end so I cheated :D The other Doctors I have so far only seen individual stories that have come in box sets, but I'm trying to keep them in order as much as possible :rolleyes:

*edit* just finished Four to Doomsday, certainly not the best story arc ever...

Edited by cyd0nian

Power of the Daleks (Loose Cannon reconstruction), The Seeds of Doom :YAHOO: and The Next Doctor

do the loose recons have all the audio? the entire story just with tele snaps? if not the entire audio i strongly suggest you stop and go with the audios. u dont want to miss anything.

next doctor, contender for worst EVER who episode? oh yes!!!!

I just watched a fav of mine death to the daleks, liz is as always just amazing in it.

Yeah it's complete audio, just with some visual accompaniment, I actually really enjoyed it. I'm getting The Invasion and The Dominators for Easter as well as the Lost in Time set, so I can watch the surviving episodes whilst watching the reconstructions :YAHOO: