Harry Potter and...

Davey

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Showmasters Admin
001.jpg

You can hardly blame the poor girl for being a bit snappy! Looking through the other photos makes you realise just how hard it must be to be one of those guys, never knowing if there's a telephoto lens trained on you from the bushes or reporters listening in on your conversations, analysing your every move or gesture. God, they can't even sit on the step of their trailers on a sunny day without being spied on! (and the trailers are nowhere near a perimeter fence so that paparazzi must have been using a seriously big lens to get those shots!)

If that was me I'd be seriously paranoid about any strangers approaching me, particularly if I'd just finished a hard days work. It's great to see some sneak previews of the sets, but I just wish people would give the kids a bit of a break.

Rant over.

Andrea

applauds andrea!!

i agree completely. the set pa's have a hard job trying to stop people taking photos. like you said the trailers are no way near the fence and some of them arent even in eye sight of it. so even when they are inside the studios peopel mange to take pictures of them. it must be so hard, and damn near impossible to look and sound good 24 hours a day. and we have to remember that these are kids that have been trust into the limelight. so it comes with the business but jeeze.... give em a break!

=x=

• 2 weeks later...

i personally cant wait to see film 4. i thinks its unfair to judge it by film 3 because its a new director. you have seem how different POA was so it coudl quite easliy be that good this time! and who knows it could be better.

i also think that voldemort will be great. hes certainly one of my most anticipated moments of the film.

=x=

• 2 weeks later...
I'm reading Goblet of Fire at the moment up to Chapter 33. Only been reading it forlike 3 hours in total. I love it. Death-eaters *shudders* dementors *shudders more*

One word

CEDRIC!!!!!

I can't wait to read it myself. Given ythe brief snippetts of info others have gievn me.

Okay. I'll bite!

What's so special about Cedric??

LOL

Pauline XX

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! *screams and hugs Orlando Passion*

Cough! *straighterns robes and hair whist trying to regain evil wizard composure*

Back to topic! Haven't got a clue as I haven't got that far yet. I think Sam finds him cute.

Okay.  I'll bite!

What's so special about Cedric??

LOL

Pauline XX

ARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!! *screams and hugs Orlando Passion*

Cough! *straighterns robes and hair whist trying to regain evil wizard composure*

Back to topic! Haven't got a clue as I haven't got that far yet. I think Sam finds him cute.

AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!

*screams back and hugs Legolassie then straightens stockings, pulls up garters, adjusts corset, fluffs out skirt and petticoats and moves already ratty Wench hair out of eyes*

No doubt I'll get to hear about this Cedric from Naurarwen herself but I wouldn't be at all surprised to find that he is maybe 14 years old...

Sigh.

*only kidding Sam!*

Pauline XX

A strumpet has to power-dress to please the gentlemen! LOL.

Whatever I'll be wearing as Wench of Team Savvy, I haven't actually made it yet. The pattern I bought can only be used as a guideline because the sleeves - and the period - are wrong! I doubt if I'll be able to make a corset - I'll just adapt the little bodice thing.

I'll get there in the end, hopefully...

Pauline XX

• 2 weeks later...
A strumpet has to power-dress to please the gentlemen! LOL.

Whatever I'll be wearing as Wench of Team Savvy, I haven't actually made it yet. The pattern I bought can only be used as a guideline because the sleeves - and the period - are wrong! I doubt if I'll be able to make a corset - I'll just adapt the little bodice thing.

I'll get there in the end, hopefully...

Pauline XX

Which gentleman will you be pleasing?

Back to topic, I had hoped to read GOF by the time it came to C7 but I'm still on book one. Thats the prob when making costumes everything else gets forgotten.

Any strumpet worth her salt will aim to please as many gentlemen as possible! Business is business...

However! I must say that if I don't have good cause to slap Captain Jack Sparrow's face at least ONCE during the costumed proceedings I will be sorely disappointed. LOL. I'm sure he is red-blooded enough to rise to the challenge!

Thanks to your very helfpful sketches I now have a clearer idea of what to aim for.

I MIGHT one day be part of the Harry Potter thing but there are so few characters I could play...

Love,

P. XX

I sure we can find you a character. That is if you want to join the rest of us. You don't have to if you don't want to.

I'd love to join in - even if, as you know, HP is not really my thing.

I'm very keen on Jason Isaacs (not as keen as you, Legolassie!!)so maybe that helps me qualify.

Is there any character/costume combination that wouldn't be too expensive or time-consuming to rustle-up? Time is short and money tight.

You do realise that I probably won't know anything about the character(s)you suggest? HA HA! No time to read the books. At least - thanks to you guys - I've now seen two of the films.

Love,

Pauline XX