Date of birth (location)

5 October 1984

England, UK

Actress - filmography

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) (filming) .... Angelina Johnson

Notable TV Guest Appearances

"The Bill" playing "Tania Baptiste" (episode # 20.56) 12 August 2004

"Rose and Maloney" playing "Scarlett" (episode # 1.3) 19 July 2004

"The Brief" playing "Xansi Tucker" in episode: "A Sort of Love" (episode # 1.4) 16 May 2004

"The Last Detective" playing "Carleen Romane" in episode: "Christine" (episode # 2.1) 13 February 2004

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NAME: William Melling

PART: "Nigel"

cast-melling.jpg

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (2005) (filming) .... Nigel

Vanity Fair (2004) .... Rawdy

Notable TV Guest Appearances

"William and Mary" playing "Boy Next Door" (episode # 2.4) 28 March 2004

"William and Mary" playing "Boy Next Door" (episode # 2.2) 14 March 2004

i cant wait for this film. im not entirely sure it will be a great adaptation but im sure its going to be an amazing movie.

this is by far the most effects filled movie of them all. underwater scenes moving mazes and flying dragons. i cant wait to see how they do it all.

the book isnt my favourite though.. i found the world cup bit too long. i was just dying for the plot to move forward and for harry to get to school.

=x=

• 2 weeks later...
Am becoming ever doubtful of the film due to the people that have been cut out of the story...NO CHARLIE OR DURSLEY'S!

i agree. but only tiem will tell i guess.

to be hnest i think i would rather ahve more of the world cup and the yule ball than the dursleys. as much as i would love to see them in every film like we do in every book i would rather sacrifice them.

=x=

but you miss the best scene with the tongue ton toffees and the fireplace and the comedy! I will miss that, especially the twins connection in it! Also the dark mark scene is just not going to be as good as it can! I've done the screenplay for an oline game for the scene and the best way has both PERCY and CHARLIE who are not in the film! T_T

Set Preview: "Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire"

Posted:  Friday January 28th, 2005 11:11pm

Author:  Garth Franklin

The "Harry Potter" franchise is now like a well-oiled machine. There may be different people steering the ship, but all the deckhands and important sailors are always there and know their work like the back of their hands. This is one of the most important film franchises in history and no studio or person involved wants to deliver a sub-standard product, rather they're driven to deliver a better job out of the gate everytime.

That looks like it's happening with this adaptation of the fourth book in J.K. Rowling's popular children's novels series. I got to visit Leavesden Studios in the UK back in October last year where "Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire" was in production and let me just say wow. I was there the year before on the "Azkaban" set which, when we were there, looked great and hinted at an impressive new direction for the series under the eye of Alfonso Cuaron.

However what I saw on "Goblet" simply floored me. "Azkaban" for all its magic is a dark and intimate little story. "Goblet" on the other hand is an action epic of a size that makes the last "Spider-Man" movie seem small. Concerns have been raised over the hiring of British Director Mike Newell to take on the big chair but from what I saw there he and the team have done an amazing job.

The Triwizard tournament tasks, the Death Eaters, the Dark Mark, the World Cup, the Yule Ball sequence, etc. All of these scenes have taken paths and looks I had not expected. Sequences in books rarely tend to live up to imagination on screen but this is one of the few times I think it's the other way around. Fans will go absolutely nuts over it all and even those who've never been fully into Potter - this will be the big crossover film. It's the biggest, boldest, most fun and epic yet.

In this fourth film, Harry attends the International Quidditch Cup with Hermione, Ron, and the Weasleys where festivities are marred by a dark violent incident which hints at more doom to come. Upoon returning to Hogwarts, excitement gorws about about a mysterious event involving two other rival schools of magic, and a competition that will test its players to the limit. Along the way he has his first crush, find out more about his past and witness the rebirth of a terrifying enemy.

In coming months leading up to the film's November 18th release date, I'll be giving you a multi-part online set report complete with assorted cast and crew interviews talking about the production and what was involved to ready this movie for release. Along the way there'll be chats with the producer, the creature effects people, the costume designers, and three of the young cast who play competitors in the Triwizard tournament. Expect more, soon. 

but you miss the best scene with the tongue ton toffees and the fireplace and the comedy! I will miss that, especially the twins connection in it! Also the dark mark scene is just not going to be as good as it can! I've done the screenplay for an oline game for the scene and the best way has both PERCY and CHARLIE who are not in the film! T_T

oh of course!! the toffee!! i forgot about that. it would be very cool to see that!!!

=x=

Set Preview: "Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire"

Posted:   Friday January 28th, 2005 11:11pm

Author:   Garth Franklin

The "Harry Potter" franchise is now like a well-oiled machine. There may be different people steering the ship, but all the deckhands and important sailors are always there and know their work like the back of their hands. This is one of the most important film franchises in history and no studio or person involved wants to deliver a sub-standard product, rather they're driven to deliver a better job out of the gate everytime.

That looks like it's happening with this adaptation of the fourth book in J.K. Rowling's popular children's novels series. I got to visit Leavesden Studios in the UK back in October last year where "Harry Potter & The Goblet of Fire" was in production and let me just say wow. I was there the year before on the "Azkaban" set which, when we were there, looked great and hinted at an impressive new direction for the series under the eye of Alfonso Cuaron.

However what I saw on "Goblet" simply floored me. "Azkaban" for all its magic is a dark and intimate little story. "Goblet" on the other hand is an action epic of a size that makes the last "Spider-Man" movie seem small. Concerns have been raised over the hiring of British Director Mike Newell to take on the big chair but from what I saw there he and the team have done an amazing job.

The Triwizard tournament tasks, the Death Eaters, the Dark Mark, the World Cup, the Yule Ball sequence, etc. All of these scenes have taken paths and looks I had not expected. Sequences in books rarely tend to live up to imagination on screen but this is one of the few times I think it's the other way around. Fans will go absolutely nuts over it all and even those who've never been fully into Potter - this will be the big crossover film. It's the biggest, boldest, most fun and epic yet.

In this fourth film, Harry attends the International Quidditch Cup with Hermione, Ron, and the Weasleys where festivities are marred by a dark violent incident which hints at more doom to come. Upoon returning to Hogwarts, excitement gorws about about a mysterious event involving two other rival schools of magic, and a competition that will test its players to the limit. Along the way he has his first crush, find out more about his past and witness the rebirth of a terrifying enemy.

In coming months leading up to the film's November 18th release date, I'll be giving you a multi-part online set report complete with assorted cast and crew interviews talking about the production and what was involved to ready this movie for release. Along the way there'll be chats with the producer, the creature effects people, the costume designers, and three of the young cast who play competitors in the Triwizard tournament. Expect more, soon. 

well.. the studios sound cool.. so i guess thats a good thing.

thanks for that.

=x=