photo sales table

Midnight

i remember last year where, theres no photos at the guests desks you have to go to one of the sales tables.
what I can't remember is if its just their trek work thats available. 
Say you were there to meet a guest for something else they'd done..how likely is it the photo desk would have pics?

The official Sales table has only had Trek Pictures in the past. I have no info it will be different this year.

ravogd posted in another Topic that some of the Dealers in the Dealers room had non Trek Pictures. But as for the larger Shows I imagine this would only cover larger roles. So let's say if Benedict Cumberbatch was a guest you'd likely find Sherlock and Doctor Strange Pictures, but not so much Pictures from guest appearances in TV Shows.

cheers...i'll go digging round here, i've still got a few days.
I never know how to judge if a role is 'big' or not. but 9/10 what i think is, isn't

47 minutes ago, Queen_Sindel said:

The official Sales table has only had Trek Pictures in the past. I have no info it will be different this year.

ravogd posted in another Topic that some of the Dealers in the Dealers room had non Trek Pictures. But as for the larger Shows I imagine this would only cover larger roles. So let's say if Benedict Cumberbatch was a guest you'd likely find Sherlock and Doctor Strange Pictures, but not so much Pictures from guest appearances in TV Shows.

I actually spent a free day from work at work printing a few 8x10 for signing (way better printer) as I do not expect to see those photos at DST, for Sonita Henry, Michael Ensign, Alan Van Sprang and Harry Judge. The rest of my planned autos will DST supplied photos work just fine. ^_^

Edited by Chris1970

2 hours ago, Midnight said:

cheers...i'll go digging round here, i've still got a few days.
I never know how to judge if a role is 'big' or not. but 9/10 what i think is, isn't

If you want to post what you are Looking at Maybe we can give our opinions if you could be lucky.

15 hours ago, Queen_Sindel said:

That's quite possible I think. Shadowhunters has quite a following, and he did over 20 episodes as far as I know.

yay, cheers for responding :D 
I do have a few self printed prints like Chris1970 but given the option i prefer professionally do

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

yay, cheers for responding :D 
I do have a few self printed prints like Chris1970 but given the option i prefer professionally do

Just remember it can not be guaranteed. Always good to have a back up plan. As it is a ST event I just want to play it safe. ^_^ Plus my choice of photo is kind of niche so do not expect to find it, even if it was lfcc. I am lucky to have access to (read: friends) at the advertising dept at my job so as long as I pick HD photos I get very high quality photos (printed) to be signed. If I only had my own printer at home I would not go for it. Only done it once before and it worked then. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, Chris1970 said:

Just remember it can not be guaranteed. Always good to have a back up plan. As it is a ST event I just want to play it safe. ^_^ Plus my choice of photo is kind of niche so do not expect to find it, even if it was lfcc. I am lucky to have access to (read: friends) at the advertising dept at my job so as long as I pick HD photos I get very high quality photos (printed) to be signed. If I only had my own printer at home I would not go for it. Only done it once before and it worked then. :rolleyes:

oh i usually pic really random things. and had stuff set up. then like 4 of my friends want his auto all SH fans lol

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Midnight said:

oh i usually pic really random things. and had stuff set up. then like 4 of my friends want his auto all SH fans lol

I changed three times, I think, before I picked a photo to bring with me of a certain guest. This morning, about 10 minutes before I took the train to the airport I changed again. :lol: I will have Michael Ensign scribble is auto on a b/w photo from Wargames.

On 10/23/2019 at 7:26 AM, Midnight said:

i remember last year where, theres no photos at the guests desks you have to go to one of the sales tables.
what I can't remember is if its just their trek work thats available. 
Say you were there to meet a guest for something else they'd done..how likely is it the photo desk would have pics?

So far as I could see today all the photos on the sales desk were Trek.