The dates for the London Comic Mart in 2020 have now been announced:

16th February

22nd March

17th May

21st June

16th August

4th October

6th December

As usual, admission to these events at the Royal National Hotel is free from noon - "Early Bird Entry" from eleven o'clock costs £5, if you want to snap up some swift bargains... though not every table may be fully open for business then. You may want to check the http://londoncomicmart.co.uk website for any last-minute updates, or further details. The Royal National Hotel is within easy walking distance of Russell Square underground station, and not all that far from Euston and King's Cross main line stations, come to that. The official closing time is 4:00pm, or when the dealers run out of stuff to sell.  We'll continue to have our Funko Pop friends alongside us, and of course it's a great opportunity to pick up some hard-to-find dvds, blu-rays, and books at bargain prices too...

Any chance of a ‘non-Sunday’ date sometime.

Not from London and it’s a pig travelling on a Sunday.

On 1/25/2020 at 6:44 PM, AckAck said:

Any chance of a ‘non-Sunday’ date sometime.

Not from London and it’s a pig travelling on a Sunday.

Would love the same ... outside of London and the transport on Sunday is pretty dire. 

I assume the Sunday 16th event is on - what with the storm Dennis about to strike on Saturday / Sunday. Hope if there is any change, please put the information on the front of the site - not everyone checks the forum for any updates. 

4 hours ago, Andrew713 said:

I assume the Sunday 16th event is on - what with the storm Dennis about to strike on Saturday / Sunday. Hope if there is any change, please put the information on the front of the site - not everyone checks the forum for any updates. 

I haven't heard anything to the contrary.

In fact for the Comic Marts the site usually gets the updates before the forum.

The weather seems to have calmed down a bit - I'm sure the dealers will be very glad to see us!