URGENT! - Autograph Service For Unable To Attend Fans

After trying our best to make this work out so we could attend today and many helpful responses to questions asked we're only just getting to bed now due to some unforeseen health issues and ideally if we were to make it on time we'd have to leave in the next half an hour. 

I remember seeing a post on facebook of someone that wasn't officially showmasters but was taking autograph orders on behalf of people that couldn't attend - I wonder if someone could point me in the right direction of this person or someone who offers the same service? We were really hoping to meet Brendan Fraser and if someone could help obtain a signed and personalised 8X10 that would be fantastic. As long as the person has a good reputation and is known to be honest then we're happy to send the funds over ASAP, we really don't want to miss out on this as we've already lost our travel tickets and it'd be a shame to miss this opportunity completely.

I'll keep my phone by me so as soon as anyone who can help gets in touch we can get the ball rolling! Thank you in advance!