Lee Majors!

Well, what can I say?

I've waited my whole life to meet Lee and he did not disappoint. Such a cool guy. He even liked my custom-made shirt!

Would be great if in the future you managed to get some others from the bionic series/films such as Lindsay Wagner, Sandra Bullock (I wish!), Monte Markham etc.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, johnhuk said:

Well, what can I say?

I've waited my whole life to meet Lee and he did not disappoint. Such a cool guy. He even liked my custom-made shirt!

Would be great if in the future you managed to get some others from the bionic series/films such as Lindsay Wagner, Sandra Bullock (I wish!), Monte Markham etc.

Call me sad but I'd meet Monte Markham for other reasons, he played Captain Don Thorpe in season 1 and 2 of Baywatch. ;-) And he was also in a TV series which made me cry every time when I was about 4, The Littlest Hobo, an episode called Smoke. Ahhh I loved that dog. :D

I met Lee Majors yesterday and very glad I did. He did live up to my expectations, coming across as a gracious man with a good sense of humour. I'm sure glad he didn't charge $6,000,000 for his autograph.

• Like 1