Jason Momoa Diamond Pass

I have a Diamond Pass for Jason Momoa for Saturday 27th July. It is my first time attending a Film and Comic Con event.

Do I need to get to the venue early ie start of opening time?  I assume there will be an entrance for Diamond Pass holders. Will there be

updates on the times for Jason Momoa Photo shoot and autograph assigning. I saw one schedule somewhere showing photo shoot

11.30am.  My batch number is 6. Would I automatically jump into the queue with a DIAMOND PASS?

Also will Jason Momoa be doing talk sessions?

Sorry I am new to all this.  Would appreciate your help.

If you are only planning on meeting Jason, then you don’t have to arrive super early, just allow some time to get through security etc. And collect your diamond pass before his photoshoot.

There is a diamond pass collection area, but no separate entrance as the diamond pass does not include entry to the event and you will need to purchase a separate entrance ticket.

Have a look in the LFCC forum for the most recent schedule. Also have a read of the FAQ so you know how it all works.

https://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?/forum/408-london-film-comic-con-2019/

Diamonds will be called first for photos, but in their batches so there are 5 diamond batches before you.

Edited by Wrong Name

You’ve posted in the wrong forum, I wouldn’t worry about it but I imagine one of the mods will move it soon to the actual LFCC forum.

i was going to answer your questions but wrong name has gotten in first which saves me typing :lol:

7 minutes ago, Ravogd said:

I really do hope you have bought an entry ticket though as they have sold out for just Saturday so you’d have to buy a weekend one.

There are still saturday tickets in the shop so they may have freed some up from weekend passes

• Like 1