The “Thank You” Thread

Thank you for a brilliant event! Special thanks to:

•    The crew for all their hard work.
•    Paul Wesley – he was so friendly and engaging, it was great to meet him. Hope he returns for a future LFCC! 
•    David Duchovny – very funny talk! I liked how he connected with the audience and gave prizes for good questions, that was memorable.
•    The Star Wars stall with the games for the charity Assert. It was excellent and raised my awareness of this inspiring charity. 

Looking forward to next year!

• Like 1

We attended Friday and Saturday and this was our third year of LFCC. 
All the staff were helpful and there was plenty to see and do as usual, all the guests we met were very lively and a joy to meet. 
A thanks to the folks who participated in cosplaying in the insane heat this year, giving a show on the floor. 

Would have really liked to have met Christopher Eccleston but sadly was unable to - really hope he enjoyed his day and attends more conventions in the future! 

Until next year Showmasters, Adios! 

I wish I could have posted this sooner, but took ages to get approval for the forum!  That said, we came over from the States, and couldn't have been more impressed by the wonderful crew at this event.

A couple of special call-outs I would like to make:

First, the gentlemen running the line for Christopher Eccleston did a marvelous job!  Everything was controlled, orderly and well communicated.  When he had to go on a break we knew exactly when to come back and our places in line were honored.  Every line I was in all weekend went smoothly, but that crew had a level of professionalism that is very uncommon at events I have gone to.

Now the biggie...I'm not going into details, but I had an issue on Friday with a guest making an error while signing a very special item of mine.  One of the crew members noticed my panic and immediately elevated the situation to the next higher level.  A kind woman led us to a closed off area and had us wait outside while she went in.  When she emerged she introduced us to a fellow who said he could attempt to remove the error.  I agreed, and waited nervously for him to return.  When he did, I am thrilled to report that the error was removed completely!  I have never encountered anyone at a convention who had the ability to alter an autograph, and the fact that someone who can is on staff at this event was incredible to me. 

Kudos LFCC!  And thank you so very much!

I went on Saturday and Sunday and both days was let in early enough to get low numbers on all my autographs (gold ticket). Last year I had missed a few. The staff I came in contact with were all amazing and 99% of the guests I met were really friendly and took time to chat. Oh and my cosplays stayed in place this year! Hazzar!! Been goin to cons for bout 14 years and this was the best yet. Thank u Showmasters. xxx