Ticket Collection Staff

Just been to collect my Gold and Diamond passes. The staff couldn't have been more helpful. They were brilliant, in particular Kelly and Natalie. All diamond passes were alphabetised and the staff collected them for you.

A couple of my friends diamond passes weren't there but Kelly made several phone calls and sorted it out.

Sometimes the unsung heroes behind comicon don't get the credit that they deserve, so here is a big shout-out to all of the crew.

Thank you very much!

• Like 5

The staff are always superb at these things and usually don’t get the recognition they deserve. I’m a bit worried about a couple of diamond passes having to have phone calls to find them. That’s fine that they were sorted and all very well on a slower Thursday collection only day but it could soon cause delays and annoyance on a busy, hot Friday.

Second what everyone says here! Special shout out to Olympia Secuirty (at least I assume it was them in the jackets). They often get mentioned in sentences with negative connotations, because they don't always know the specifics of the event. But these guys/girls were really well informed, and were good at managing the queue.