Taking a child

I look after a little girl and she has asked if she can come with me on the Friday, but I’ve never taken a little person before so I have a few questions. If I have photos booked, will she be allowed to stand at the side whilst I have the photo taken because she will have to queue with me but won’t be in the photo. Is she also allowed to queue with me for an auto if I have a DP for a guest? She’s only 5 

You'll need to speak to the crew at the photo area on the day to see if she can as they'll have the final word, but I daresay they wouldn't mind her standing to the side given you can't leave her alone.

Usually, she'll also need what's known as Virtual Queue (VQ) ticket when queueing for a DP and you can both join the queue when getting the auto, though, again, the crew may be lenient when it comes to this, you can just speak to them. :smile:

Edited by wjbleming

Yes, don't worry Chanters, they won't expect you to leave a 5 year old on her own and will be happy to let her stay with you.  As wjleming said above, just speak to the crew.

Edited by Raylenth

7 minutes ago, Chanters4 said:

Thank you both. I didn’t want to tell her I can take her if she wasn’t able to stay with me when I’d already booked photos and my DP auto on the Friday. She will be very excited now :-) 

You can get your DP auto any day. In fact, if you have a high number, they might not get around to calling your number (although with Friday being less busy and you having bought it well before the show it shouldn't be a problem if you do want to get it on the Friday).