Peanut Butter

Jason_Voorhees

Peanut Butter - Cruncy or Smooth ?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Peanut Butter - Cruncy or Smooth ?

• Crunchy
    • Smooth
    • Don't Care

Sometimes fried red onions can actually look like little worms, white rice can sometimes look like little maggots.  Melted chocolate definately looks like s***e.  some red sauces if applied correctly can look like blood, great of you wanna make out you have sliced yourself LOL.

Hmmmmmmm what else................................  wine smells like bread when its gone or going mouldy, dog food has to be fit for human consumption, now thats gross!!!!!!!!!

I can't think of anything else, but I will do so tomorrow!!!!!!!!

i'm soooooooooooo going to punch you next time i see you :P

I'd so like to see you try Rain, don't forget I go to gym now and my muscles are gonna be bigger than yours LOL.

Besides I'm yet to have a fight with a girl that I haven't punched or bruised or cut!!!!!!

Still love ya though and don't forget I got nails and you got all the face jewllery that I could so easily pull!!!!!!!!!

So you wanna start...........................? ;):P;):lol:

Vamps

:P

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;););)

Fine then, have it your way, I did waren ya though LOL. In Aylesbury or shall we save it for MK??????

Hehehehehehehhe I'm so going to kick your spam for you lady!!!!!!!

Sometimes fried red onions can actually look like little worms, white rice can sometimes look like little maggots.  Melted chocolate definately looks like s***e.  some red sauces if applied correctly can look like blood, great of you wanna make out you have sliced yourself LOL.

Hmmmmmmm what else................................  wine smells like bread when its gone or going mouldy, dog food has to be fit for human consumption, now thats gross!!!!!!!!!

I'd so like to see you try Rain, don't forget I go to gym now and my muscles are gonna be bigger than yours LOL.

Besides I'm yet to have a fight with a girl that I haven't punched or bruised or cut!!!!!!

Still love ya though and don't forget I got nails and you got all the face jewllery that I could so easily pull!!!!!!!!!

So you wanna start...........................? ;):P:D:angel:

Vamps

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P:(:lol:

Fine then, have it your way, I did waren ya though LOL. In Aylesbury or shall we save it for MK??????

kick my spam..........hahahahaha your so funny vamps!....lol

So you wanna start...........................? ;):P:lol::o

Vamps

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:wub:

LOL your not supposed to laugh, your supposed to be scared LOL. oh god now you got me laughing.

Actually I have to say my kicking is getting quite dangerous, nearly kicked Bladerunner in his abdomen the other day (We were mucking about), and then i nearly kicked him in the face. Whats worst is i had heels on so I dread to think what the end result would have been.

Anyways are sister in-laws allowed to fight?????? I thought it was just brothers and sisters, not in-laws LOL, oh well if it comes to the worst.............................

I can always send the Halflings in and believe me right now you don't want them touching ya, they covered in baked beans, looks like its been a nother food fight tonight!!!!!!! Luckily I'm not the one who gets to bath them

l

So you wanna start...........................? ;):P:D:vader:

Vamps

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blush::P:P

LOL your not supposed to laugh, your supposed to be scared LOL. oh god now you got me laughing.

Actually I have to say my kicking is getting quite dangerous, nearly kicked Bladerunner in his abdomen the other day (We were mucking about), and then i nearly kicked him in the face. Whats worst is i had heels on so I dread to think what the end result would have been.

Anyways are sister in-laws allowed to fight?????? I thought it was just brothers and sisters, not in-laws LOL, oh well if it comes to the worst.............................

I can always send the Halflings in and believe me right now you don't want them touching ya, they covered in baked beans, looks like its been a nother food fight tonight!!!!!!! Luckily I'm not the one who gets to bath them

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

anything but the halflings.....now they are scarey :o:o lol

l

i'm soooooooooooo going to punch you next time i see you :o

So you wanna start...........................? ;):o:angry::angry:

Vamps

:o

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Ooooooooooooooo i know your weakness now, next time they come I'll make sure they have chocolate melted all over their hands LOL

l

i'm soooooooooooo going to punch you next time i see you :wub:

So you wanna start...........................? ;):P:wub::D

Vamps

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel::wub::wub:

Ooooooooooooooo i know your weakness now, next time they come I'll make sure they have chocolate melted all over their hands LOL

:o you wouldnt dare :lol::wub:B)

l

So you wanna start...........................? ;):P:D:P

Vamps

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

:o you wouldnt dare :lol::huh::lol:

oooooooooooooooooooo I would, OMG Jez came round the other day and she was wearing a light coloured top, Harry had baked bean sauce all over his hands and needless to say Jez's top was all decorated with orange hand prints, it was a wonderful piece of art work and we are currently in negotions with the Tate Gallery, it would seem they want this top LOL

oooooooooooooooooooo I would, OMG Jez came round the other day and she was wearing a light coloured top, Harry had baked bean sauce all over his hands and needless to say Jez's top was all decorated with orange hand prints, it was a wonderful piece of art work and we are currently in negotions with the Tate Gallery, it would seem they want this top LOL

lol from now on im staying away :D

lol from now on im staying away :D

Just be greatful your not the one who has to live with them LOL

lol from now on im staying away :yoda:

something wrong here.....im with the kids and your not!!! and they have messy hands......you did this on purpose didnt you :help::o

lol from now on im staying away :wub:

something wrong here.....im with the kids and your not!!! and they have messy hands......you did this on purpose didnt you :blush::wub:

ROFLMFAO

:wub::P:lol:

Ooooooooooooooooohps sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I swear i never did it on purpose honest!!!

Cheers for babysitting though!!!!!!!!!!

CRUNCHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone who disagrees is a FOOL!!!!!!!!!

Lol  :hathor:

You not read my posts then. I guess I'm a fool then, but then I think I knew that already

LOL bless ya!!!!!!!

I'll let you off though, cos you like many other things that I do *wink wink* LMAO

Lol  :P

You not read my posts then. I guess I'm a fool then, but then I think I knew that already

LOL bless ya!!!!!!!

I'll let you off though, cos you like many other things that I do *wink wink* LMAO

oh dear he is winking that means its got to be something pervy LOL

Lol  :wub:

LOL bless ya!!!!!!!

Not necessarily - could be as innocent as a...ahem...toothbrush! LMAO :P

Lol  :wub:

LOL bless ya!!!!!!!

Not necessarily - could be as innocent as a...ahem...toothbrush! LMAO :P

LOL speaking of toothbrushes I'm off to erm go and play with my toothbrush!!!!!!! LOL

I like the types that can get to them otherwise hard to reach places!!!!! B);):wub:B)