Bad news/ question about ops

2 minutes ago, Neganswife said:

Sadly I cant attend LFCC as my cat needs surgery tomorrow and i dont want to leave him alone. My heart is breaking:-(

Now my question is...i am sure i cant get a refund but could i sell my ops or pass them on to a friend?

Hi.. firstly sorry to hear about your cat. i hope surgery goes well.   Sadly no refunds or transfer or selling of tickets.

1 minute ago, Neganswife said:

Thank you for the quick reply. I almost thought so:( . But my boy goes first. Thanks for the well wishes guys.

absolutey... i would have dropped everything for my beautiful angel dog and did many times.  sadly we lost her on 28th December just passed aged 17.  she gave us so many wonderful memories.

Just now, HeartDT said:

absolutey... i would have dropped everything for my beautiful angel dog and did many times.  sadly we lost her on 28th December just passed aged 17.  she gave us so many wonderful memories.

So sorry to heart that. Its so painful to lose a pet;-( but yes hes got something stuck in his intestine (right word?) And it needs to happen fast. As awful as it is to miss out on so many great people...the little lion always goes first. 

• Like 1

As much as I understand the Situation and feel for the OP, I will have to Close this here.

I was trying to leave it open because like everyone I wish the poor cat all the best and will Keep my fingers crossed, and wanted others to get the Chance to do the same.

Unfortunately this has now turned into a Topic of recommendations how to get around the rules, with most of the People posting even adding they know what they are posting is against the rules. Not cool guys.

• Like 1