Comics Guests question

I'm attening LFCC first time this year. There are quite a few Comics guests (besides Film & TV ones) that I'd like to meet. Their names and days they are attending are available on the website.

But there is no info regarding what will they be doing? Will they be signing autographs? Doing personal drawings? Does anyone know, how does this process look like? What can I expect? I'd like to know before I get there. Thanks.

Yes they will be signing (most if not all for free usually). Some of the artists should also be doing commissions (which you do have to pay for). Some of them take orders before the show, others it's first come first served. Your best bet is to try and speak to any that you want drawings from on social media to see what they are doing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Wrong Name said:

Yes they will be signing (most if not all for free usually). Some of the artists should also be doing commissions (which you do have to pay for). Some of them take orders before the show, others it's first come first served. Your best bet is to try and speak to any that you want drawings from on social media to see what they are doing.

Thanks. Can I take things/photos of artwork I want to get signed with me? Or do I need to buy something in there, to support them? Are there any restrictions?

Just now, fanowaty said:

Thanks. Can I take things/photos of artwork I want to get signed with me? Or do I need to buy something in there, to support them? Are there any restrictions?

From my experience, you are fine taking anything you already have. People take stacks of comics they already own for some of these guys to sign. I've not known any real restrictions as long as it's sensible. Like, don't ask them to sign someone else's work or anything.

• Like 1